LCN Zwolle pictures

ertlerik

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;D ;D Thank you Hillview for the photo's,I have the Ros Schluter and I have to say it's the best detailed model tractor in my collection,even better than the Wiking Fendt 936 and the Claas Xerion 5000 and Axion 850 / 820,

Regards

Joe.

Crikey surely we have some better eye candy than those 4 misfit weirdos dont we  :-\

Well done anyway guys... onwards and upwards

Great pictures Bas  ;)

Sorry Barry, like you i couldnt attend! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

good to see it went well, how did the stand go and FTF selling??!!!

i reckon i'd have been arrested.....so many models i'd love to have! :of:P :P :P :P :P:)

Right then boys & girls... ladies and gents... animals and Barry Stunt... here is a selection of my Zwolle images.. sorry about the poor quality... the light was apauling and that then requires a knowledgeable chap behind the lens... as you can see... I have lived up to my title of Mr 'All the gear - no idea'  :-[  ...

Anyway... in no particular order...

DSC_3006.jpg

DSC_3008.jpg

DSC_3009.jpg

DSC_3011.jpg

DSC_3012.jpg

French built 4 cylinder 35...

DSC_3014.jpg

DSC_3015.jpg

It was great to see you again too Bas... anyway.. cable fault traced (underground).. hot glove repair curently in operation... on with the show again for a short while...

Neils Van E had made these duals on a CNC lathe I do believe... blooming brilliant idea as well too..

DSC_3041.jpg

DSC_3042.jpg

DSC_3040.jpg

How many other shows do they drive a forklift around to empty the bins  :of:D :D

DSC_3039.jpg

Have you noticed a theme to my pictures yet  :-[  .. there are a few non-MF ones coming up... honest gov  :-[  :of

DSC_3038.jpg

DSC_3035.jpg

DSC_3034.jpg

DSC_3033.jpg