Siku 2011

FarmtoysDK

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Atte :)  I have just ordered two frontweight holders and weights for my JD8345R RC tractor and a second basic 8345R due in autumn but looking at that picture its clear it will be the 8360R coming instead  whoooppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you not think those two factors are related ??  ;) 

You can't expect the standard of the Siku remotes on another makers radio controlled at half the price.

price it the biggest  factor in every thing as we all know  .so what can we compare them to or expect from both ?? or do we just say siku remotes are at the top of the league table and every other manufactures of remotes of this type are on a level playing field because of price ?

i deal with two of the bigest supplies of farm toys in the UK and they have no problem selling the siku remote control  at there price ,how ever the competitors ones don't sell so well , why is that ? even at half the price

i think is is more were it is made than price ,even cheep German toy are built to high standards,

hey its just my opinion  ;D

• 1 month later...

Martens en van Oord (MvO) Fendt 900 series tractor. The tractor has all the details like the real thing and comes including a driver wearing a MvO boiler suit. The tractor comes in MvO carton with images of the real machine.

A nicely detailed tractor that comes on new, wide Pirelli tires. The bonnet opens to show the engine details. The cab has full glas all around.

This is a limited edition of 1.000 pieces.

2371_1.JPG

2371_2.JPG

2371_3.JPG

2371_4.JPG

2371_5.JPG

Tractorconnection

I don't think a real 936 has a huge nipple on the roof ;D

not my sought of thing but what is mvo then,an ag contractor possibly?

They have that nipple on the JD 7530 as well,it's the reason I won't buy them.

Pity because I like that Fendt

• 4 months later...

JD8360 Come to papa!! 

Ive already got the 8345R  R/C  leading the carpet farm fleet but its second in command 2008 Magnum335 is in its last season and now I just need too decide whether to have wheels or tracks on my 8360 (Homer simpson drool is in hypermode ;D )  Roll on October :)

JD8360 Come to papa!! 

Ive already got the 8345R  R/C  leading the carpet farm fleet but its second in command 2008 Magnum335 is in its last season and now I just need too decide whether to have wheels or tracks on my 8360 (Homer simpson drool is in hypermode ;D )  Roll on October :)

not keen on the britains 8360r then bluegreen?

Well i think Britains got the edge on the T8.390, but i think they have lost out on the 8360R, i am still going to buy both the britains and the siku 8360R's (because i'm a sad John Deere freak with nothing better to spend my money on) but it's obvious which i prefer, the wide track was a real let down on the britains example, but moaning over before i get moaned at for being moany  :laugh:

Well my old 900 speedstars going on ebay when I remember to do it and its replacement will be the Krone 1100 Big X from ROS :-*

Hope to see the real thing working in maize come october :)

Britains JD8360 would need modifying wheels, tyres, front weight and I cant be bothered!  Siku version has excellent wheels and tyres and a metal bonnet unlike cheapo Britains model ;)