Thinking of buying a pallet trailer... anyone know a good model/manufacturer ?

Lord Ferguson

As per the title really.. I think I need to treat myself to a new pallet trailer... looked at Marston... but their paintwork on the last one I bought put me off really  :-\

I only want a 10t or so... nothing huge.

Any suggestions welcome please (polite ones of course)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about McCauley anyone.. I'm chuffed (so far) with my dumper I bought ???

Can't help there I'm afraid.. Never even seen one let a lone work with one  :-\  And there only built 20 mile away from me.. Come to think of it dont think i've ever seen a dump trailer either  :-\

go for a stewart marky, high quality paint finish, good braking systems, very good led road lighting system. on having a look round the stewart factory on the ftf organised tour a few weeks back its clear on listening to jim and mandy stewart that  they actually care about the finished product as it rolls out the yard. worth a look i would say.    www.stewart-trailers.co.uk

Thanks everybody for your suggestions... I've been in discussion with my implement procurement consultant (Gavalar) and we reckon I'd be better off with this...

http://www.stewart-trailers.co.uk/low_GX8MC.shtml

Best of both worlds really  :-\

So.. who else makes one of those then ???

Oh yeah.... I forgot about Marts trailers... I wonder how they are shaping up ???

will investigate Bailey and Western then

The Terra is a good trailer Marky - ideal for our hiring set up as it does the tattie season and comes with the box pusher and side step but can double up as the low loader - only gripe we have heard from some of the lads that have had it is that it's heavy at the rear end due to the lowering mechanisms and rams. If you need anymore pictures etc just give me a shout Marky.

On the Stewart trailer front between the 2 we have bought and from what we saw on the FTF visit - damn good trailers, well built with a lot of effort put into the quality of the finished article.