AGRIMODELS

Guest mf man

should jamie be allowed to stay a member of this forum  

33 members have voted

1. 1. should jamie be allowed to stay a member of this forum

• yes
    • no

It would be worth your while looking at the post's referring to your antics which were written during and after your ban Jamie. You will see and indeed learn from these that there were alot of people on here that found/find your replies annoying. Then there are a few members who's opinions count a little more than most, having direct dealings with you.

You have been granted a ticket to join the forum once again but don't push it as I don't doubt for a minute that you have been handed a return ticket at that.

I've had an email from the big cheese this afternoon asking if you should be allowed to stay on the site to which I've made my position quite clear in my reply.

What does everyone else think, should he go??

I've had an email from the big cheese this afternoon asking if you should be allowed to stay on the site to which I've made my position quite clear in my reply.

What does everyone else think, should he go??

I gave a fairly moderate response to Andy as I don't want to get involved too much as I may be attacked again like I was in one of my previous posts......The General jist was NO though...... ;D;) ;)

I say no and fergie fan a member of his site ask's does anyone post on his site.

Fergis Fans message says found you by accident,was looking for another site some one recomended,but never got there,farm toys forum,or something similar. If anyone still a member of Agrium site perhaps they can email this person. He is a contractor from the Borders

sorry i am not voting as i am not a jugde an i dont know all the facts in the case

ithink its up to the moderaters to decide as they control the site and know all the facts about the person in question

but i will up hold your Decision what ever the out come

I can't vote either... My vote would be yes he should stay but with conditions attached... I had a chat with him today and I told him how I felt... What I think is a great shame is that he clearly enjoys his hobby as much as we all do... I have told him he is immature and what, in my opinion he needs to do IF he is allowed to stay on here.

Advice I gave him earlier he followed it has to be said... MAYBE just MAYBE we should give him one more chance... I have kids of my own and although I would not allow them to behave this way, I believe some children may not have had the same opportunities to learn that mine have had from me...

Maybe if we wrote him a short list of rules - kind of do's and don'ts he could be put on a probation period...

Just my honest thoughts lads - I'm soft as sh*t I know  ::)

Well thought out words Marky but if I had a pound for every polite warning or request made to him in the past I would be eating caviar now instead of fruit and nut. Not only did he blatantly ignore many warnings from Both myself, Ben and Andy, he also became quite abusive in his emails and made several threats of varying descriptions to members of this forum.

There is no excuse or mitigating circumstances for abusing another forum member... I do, of course respect and will support wholeheartedly the feelings and consequent decision made by the forum members.  Not that is matters if I don't  ;D

Blimey I've swallowed a dictionary I think... just looked back at those fancy words and thought... wow who wrote that one  :D :D

Yeah, we had a hell of a laugh doing that to your site!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now Furk off and do as you are told.

Aye that was one real helluva time doc.! ;D ;D ;D

Repeating what Doc and the others said, best stay away for your and other forum members benefit. Even if you are let back on, you will not get around any of us. I think most of us have popped to your site before, and I dont think we will be again, mostly because you banned most of our IP's ::) ::)::)

well theres some intresting responses to this,and yes maybe he may be able to stay,but i did add the poll to give a fair response to his request,and it seems pretty clear so far,that a fair few members don't really want him back ,it is a shame , he does seem to enjoy the hobby,but how many warnings did he recive from people before he was booted.

Well it's a no from me. its a shame really as he could learn a lot from the members of this site, but if he can't stick to the rules and stop being abusive and annoying, it's going to cause too much grief for all the other members on here. He was given every chance when he was on here last time, can someone change so soon?