Spalding Spring 2011 - IMAGES NOW ADDED

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show model photos are of the prototype paint jobs, the models for the show are a lot better and have wiper marks......may have given the game away as to who is doing them ;)

may also explain to people why I have vanished on here at the min, errrm got a bit of work on in the shed,  :of

• 2 weeks later...

left it till last mnute to arrange a stall this year and have been rewarded withg a pitch in the world of natural light.  wahooo :)

I'll have an A1 montage I have just completed for a customer on display (not for sale, but if someone wants one, Im sure we can sort it.

Table No 12.  Couldn't get into the ravelodge, but I've stayed at the woodlands a number of times now, so im back in there.  Its always nice when you phone up to book and be asked "Are you here for the party sir?"  Might be a few beers on the saturday night.

be worth the 5 hour drive, hopefully ;)

Are we all getting excited?

My thoughts keep going to "what if the Travelodge has mislaid my booking" (I DID book in November 2010) but I am sure they have not.

...or have they?

Regardless -  I am looking forward to having a meal (and a drink) in pleasant company on Saturday 8):D;D