How many models did you buy in 2010 ?

Mike R

I was looking at my dat base collection of farm models and I was surprised how many models I had bought in 2010 how may have you bought ?

I have bought around 120 models

not as many for me only 47 but ive brought some expensive models alot have been over £70 each

2 richard westerns £150, muck spreader £70, claas xerion £65, claas dominator £60, claas cargos £75, jd 6930 + loader £90 as just a few

I have bought only eight models but these were 'higher end' limited models but probably cost as much as 25 or more run of the mill stuff which I can pick up at any time. I'm being very selective in the models I purchase now as I'm running out of space to house them all.

My tally for 2010 was 164 models of which 9 were Border Fine Arts and the balance 155 were Britain's quite a lot of the older as well. I'm not saying how much I spent but my view with the economic climate in 2010 was to spend rather than to save. My ploy for 2011 well not quite sure at the moment but I think I model spending could well be less than 2010 ;) ;)

The thing you and the bosses don't see Sean is the times when I have to do work at home in my own time. The way I see it is we don't get overtime so there has to be both give and take for home work at work and work work at home. If you saw what some of a few younger so called trainees get away with surfing the net etc you I'm sure like me would have them deployed elsewhere. At the end of the day they are only fooling themselves and I won't be the one to offer them any help and assistance when they are struggling to work out technically demanding issues ;) ;) 

I think he was joking Bill E Bookbank  ::):-*:P

Anyway.... I thought, with the advent of the calculator in the late 70's all the 'tricky stuff' was taken out of the accountants job.. except the really really tricky stuff... like popping the foil on a new jar of coffee... or filling your own propelling pencil  :of;) ;)

Yes I know Sean was joking Mark it just infuriates me these days stick someone in front of a PC and unless their work is reviewed and monitored they can sit all day there looking busy when in fact they could have spent half the day surfing the net.

Oh Mark did you hear about the constipated accountant ??? ??? ...he worked it out with his pencil ;D ;D