UH MF 3080 modification

Hello

I've completed today following conversion .

MF 3080 with fenders from the MF 5480  I used wheels from a claas 836RZ and tires from the celtis .

MF 3080 without  fenders also wheels from a claas 836RZ and tires from the MF5480 .

Regards Jan 

post-2081-132639605251_thumb.jpg

post-2081-132639605336_thumb.jpg

post-2081-132639605425_thumb.jpg

post-2081-132639605469_thumb.jpg

Catkom3 wriht : The wheels / tyres are excellent,but,how the heck do you get that fantastic shine on the paint work,

Hallo Joe

nothing special the bonnet has a varnish at the end , but the wheels not .

Regards Jan 

very very nice...................what do you think about the long stemmed flashing beacon?  is it just me or does it need shortening ?

just received mine today and besides the tyres we arent used to seeing, thats something that stuck out to me

just going to make it look more like the real thing,like what jan has done here.....for the few improvements that need done it certainly makes a nice model out of it...the same goes for the 6475,if the wheels were replaced and painted the correct colour itd also be a nice model...........itd be hard to find a suitable whel though for a 3070/3075 conversion as theres not much available,or at least there wasnt the last time i had thought about doing one....