Wiking 2011

catkom3

;) The news on the grapevine is, Wiking / Siku will be produceing a 1/32nd scale model of the New Holland T8 390

the Wiking version at the end of the year,and the Siku no date yet,but quite possibly August time,a bit like how they did the Claas Xerion 5000,

Regards

Joe.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) The news on the grapevine is, Wiking / Siku will be produceing a 1/32nd scale model of the New Holland T8 390

the Wiking version at the end of the year,and the Siku no date yet,but quite possibly August time,a bit like how they did the Claas Xerion 5000,

Regards

Joe.

Didnt someone predict that Wiking would do a NH T8 this time round on the other Wiking thread?  Oh yes it was ME ;D

Not that it was difficult to guess what with the knowledge that Siku were making a version of it in 2011 and that would provide most of the tooling ;)  Also it was well known that New Holland were as fed up as I was with the continuous stream of quality Fendt models whilst all they had to show were second rate Britains NH models!

If the T8 rumours are true then along with the Ros T7070 and T6000 UH models its been a big turnaround in quantity and quality for the boys in blue :)

Didnt someone predict that Wiking would do a NH T8 this time round on the other Wiking thread?  Oh yes it was ME ;D

Not that it was difficult to guess what with the knowledge that Siku were making a version of it in 2011 and that would provide most of the tooling ;)  Also it was well known that New Holland were as fed up as I was with the continuous stream of quality Fendt models whilst all they had to show were second rate Britains NH models!

If the T8 rumours are true then along with the Ros T7070 and T6000 UH models its been a big turnaround in quantity and quality for the boys in blue :)

now if they just could do that in 1:1 scale  ;);D ;D ;D

It's official Wiking information:

Diecast-Maßstab 1:32 kommt Technikbegeisterung entgegen

Der internationale Diecast-Maßstab 1:32 bei Landwirtschaftsmodellen setzt Akzente, so dass der Erfolg der WIKING-Modelle der Ausgestaltung dieser Reihe mit weiteren Exemplaren Recht gibt. 2011 setzt WIKING die erfolgreiche Programmreihe entsprechend fort. Jede Miniatur bedeutet Technikbegeisterung in Kombination mit der faszinierenden Detailkraft des Maßstabs 1:32. Die Modelle sind handgefertigt und bestehen aus Zinkdruckgussbauteilen, die mit filigranen Kunststoffelementen verfeinert werden. Hinzu kommt ein vorbildgerechter Bedruckungskomfort, der die Modelldetails veredelt. Allen voran die Neuvorstellung des Fendt 939 Vario, der sich angesichts seiner Leistungsdimensionen als Führungskraft unter den Schleppern der Marktoberdorfer Landmaschinenbauer versteht. WIKING miniaturisiert den Fendt 939 Vario in 1:32 und bietet dem Schleppersammler ein weiteres Top-Modell in Diecast-Qualität. Seit nun mehr als vier Jahren kann WIKING mit den Modellen im international beliebten Maßstab immer neue Freunde hinzugewinnen, weil die Präzision in Bauteilgestaltung und Bedruckungskomfort auf Top-Niveau rangiert. So macht der neue Frontlader am Schlepper von John Deere eindrucksvoll deutlich, was Diecast-Qualität für WIKING bedeutet. Feinste Bauteilelemente mit vorbildgerechter Funktionsnachahmung machen aus dem Schlepper ein modellbauerisches Meisterwerk – veredelt durch feinste Bedruckung. Mit der Aufrüstung des John Deere kommt die 32-fache Verkleinerung seinem großen Vorbild nahe und schafft wirkliches Modellvergnügen. Überdies kommt 2011 noch mehr Bewegung in den Diecast-Maßstab 1:32: WIKING stellt für die zahlreichen Schlepper auch maßstabsgleiche Landmaschinentechnik bereit! Mit dem Samson-Güllefass lassen sich realistische Landwirtschaftsgespanne der Gegenwart zusammenstellen.

and in english  ;D ;D ;D

"Diecast-1:32 scale meets a passion for technology

The international Diecast-1:32 scale models in agricultural accents, so is that the success of the Viking models of the design of this series with additional copies of law. 2011 is WIKING successful program series continues accordingly. Each miniature means enthusiasm for technology in combination with the fascinating details of the force scale 1:32. The models are handmade and are made of zinc die cast components that are refined with delicate plastic elements. Added to this is a prototypical Bedruckungskomfort that refines the model details. Above all the new releases of the Fendt Vario 939, which sees itself in view of its performance dimensions as a leader among the tractors of Marktoberdorf farming equipment. Fendt 939 Vario WIKING the miniaturized in 1:32 and the tractor collector offers another top-quality diecast model. For more than four years WIKING can with the models in the internationally popular scale to gain more new friends, because the precision in component design and Bedruckungskomfort top-level ranks. Thus, the new front loader from John Deere Tractor makes abundantly clear, which means Diecast quality for WIKING. The finest part features with prototypical functional imitation make the tractor a modeling skill masterpiece - finished with fine print. With the upgrade of the John Deere is the 32-fold reduction near his idol and model creates real pleasure. Moreover, 2011, more movement in the diecast-scale 1:32: WIKING is also ready for the many tugs same scale agricultural machinery! With the Samson-Liquid manure can be combined to realistic agricultural carts of the present"

;D ;D ;D And a Samson slurry spreader,hopefully the SG28 with dripper tubes,a proper match for the Xerion 5000,this will be the first implement made by Wiking,I think ??,just measured it on Samson's web site,that spreader is nearly 15 inchs long=38.375cm  :)

Regards

Joe.

;D ;D ;D And a Samson slurry spreader,hopefully the SG28 with dripper tubes,a proper match for the Xerion 5000,this will be the first implement made by Wiking,I think ??,just measured it on Samson's web site,that spreader is nearly 15 inchs long=38.375cm  :)

Regards

Joe.

They make a Krone forage trailer too

Bet the John Deere is the 6930 with a new loader on, and I bet a shed load of people will complain  :laugh:  :laugh:

especially as it should be decalled a 7530 apparently mate :-X :-X :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  will be nice to see if is as well made as the tractor is, could see wiking making it removable the effort they put into stuff

must admit barry if it is the 6930 it would be a bit big for a loader tractor, i have to add, as not to offfend anybody,only my opinion

most jd loaders i see are on 6920/3's paul, infact theres 2 7530s with loaders working in the field just past dogsballs on the st austel road moving spud boxes round