Wiking 2011

catkom3

i know a few farmers with 6930 jd's as loader tractors. i dont care what it is i will definatly get one but it would be nice to have detailed smaller john deere such as a 5100R with loader

i wonder if they will do the door correctly on the john deere this time with the little window behind the door

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most jd loaders i see are on 6920/3's paul, infact theres 2 7530s with loaders working in the field just past dogsballs on the st austel road moving spud boxes round

,i knew as soon as i said it ,id be proved wrong,and thinking about it one of the fendt 718s has a loader where i work,for filling the lime spreader,opps!!!!!!!!,in my defence though ive never seen a large loader on a jd,i need to get out more sean!!!!!!

,i knew as soon as i said it ,id be proved wrong,and thinking about it one of the fendt 718s has a loader where i work,for filling the lime spreader,opps!!!!!!!!,in my defence though ive never seen a large loader on a jd,i need to get out more sean!!!!!!

Don't go to Sean's, he smells......Marky told me  :P

Anyway, I hope it's not a 6930 and is a new John Deere model, a medium sized Deere that a loader would be appropriate on  ;)

and in english  ;D ;D ;D

"Diecast-1:32 scale meets a passion for technology

The international Diecast-1:32 scale models in agricultural accents, so is that the success of the Viking models of the design of this series with additional copies of law. 2011 is WIKING successful program series continues accordingly. Each miniature means enthusiasm for technology in combination with the fascinating details of the force scale 1:32. The models are handmade and are made of zinc die cast components that are refined with delicate plastic elements. Added to this is a prototypical Bedruckungskomfort that refines the model details. Above all the new releases of the Fendt Vario 939, which sees itself in view of its performance dimensions as a leader among the tractors of Marktoberdorf farming equipment. Fendt 939 Vario WIKING the miniaturized in 1:32 and the tractor collector offers another top-quality diecast model. For more than four years WIKING can with the models in the internationally popular scale to gain more new friends, because the precision in component design and Bedruckungskomfort top-level ranks. Thus, the new front loader from John Deere Tractor makes abundantly clear, which means Diecast quality for WIKING. The finest part features with prototypical functional imitation make the tractor a modeling skill masterpiece - finished with fine print. With the upgrade of the John Deere is the 32-fold reduction near his idol and model creates real pleasure. Moreover, 2011, more movement in the diecast-scale 1:32: WIKING is also ready for the many tugs same scale agricultural machinery! With the Samson-Liquid manure can be combined to realistic agricultural carts of the present"

Probably Seans best best spelt post to date . ... and it's translated!!  :of:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Best on the slightly wierd translation, it appears to say the JD is an upgrade - so surely it is likely to be a rework of the current 6930 isn't it? And presumably the 939 is just a rework of the current 936...

So do we think this means the NH rumours are wrong and there won't be a T8? Wiking normally only seem to produce about 1 model per year so it seems unlikely that there is going to be this NH model as well...or have I missed something?

Probably Seans best best spelt post to date . ... and it's translated!!  :of:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

amazing what google and some rattlers cider can do ain't it mate  ;D ;D mind you fat pinkies and 4 bottles are now causing some co-ordination issues i must confess mate  ;D ;D ;D

is a fendt 939 effectively a beefed up 936 then?? same size ect just a tad more horses to pull the lemken

Bet the John Deere is the 6930 with a new loader on, and I bet a shed load of people will complain  :laugh:  :laugh:

I read German and to me that is exactly what is going to happen. According to them they built a loader for the John Deere tractor, which to me implies to the existing JD.

ive just been on the john deere website and looked at their loaders and to me it looks like it will be the 753 loader going on the 6930 as it looks like it is the only loader in there range to fit on it. leys hope its a decent model

and will it have different attachments as that would be superb

;D ;D ;D And a Samson slurry spreader,hopefully the SG28 with dripper tubes,a proper match for the Xerion 5000,this will be the first implement made by Wiking,I think ??,just measured it on Samson's web site,that spreader is nearly 15 inchs long=38.375cm  :)

Regards

Joe.

I think it will be a samson that will fitt on the claas xerion.

But this looks also very nice 8)

Texas

I read German and to me that is exactly what is going to happen. According to them they built a loader for the John Deere tractor, which to me implies to the existing JD.

Ill be happay as long as its green, just hoping the tractor will even be slightly different even just different wheels and none panarama cab would keep me cheery, guessing it'll be the best part of £70 knowing their prices

great news a decent loader!!! Wonder how long it will be before there is one on the Deutz or the Fendt.

well uh do both fendt and deutz tractors with decent loaders and the wiking fendt and deutz are to big for loader. its about time they did a jd loader as only siku have done one and really that was no use at all as the attachments didnt even fit on right

since when has the Deutz TTV or Fendt 936 been too big for a loader????? Speak to any loader manufacturer at a show or read the farming press (profi) and the high HP tractor mounted loader is the growing market.

There was even an article in Profi about Fendt mounting a rear loader on the 939.

As for UH making a decent loader, come on please?????????? I just know a Wiking loader will just out-do UH in every way.

since when has the Deutz TTV or Fendt 936 been too big for a loader????? Speak to any loader manufacturer at a show or read the farming press (profi) and the high HP tractor mounted loader is the growing market.

There was even an article in Profi about Fendt mounting a rear loader on the 939.

As for UH making a decent loader, come on please?????????? I just know a Wiking loader will just out-do UH in every way.

not being picky but all i meant was there are already fendt and deutz tractors with loaders but no john deere loaders so its about time a nice jd loader was released. and as for the bigger tractors with loaders there is no point as you just get a telescopic loader. i calnt think of any farmer out my way with a loader tractor above 160hp and i calnt think of many farmers that have yards or sheds big enough to get a fendt 936 in apart from the big arable boys and they use telescopics as they are more practical

i understand what youre saying, but like i said loaders for high HP tractors is a growing market. Maybe not in your area but Europe as a whole.

In my opinion Wiking shouldnt pass up on the oppurtunity of fitting loaders to the exsisting line up or future models they decide to replicate.

i understand what youre saying, but like i said loaders for high HP tractors is a growing market. Maybe not in your area but Europe as a whole.

In my opinion Wiking shouldnt pass up on the oppurtunity of fitting loaders to the exsisting line up or future models they decide to replicate.

i had a look at the fendt rear mounted loader and i must say its an interesting way of using them but it might just be more for the rest of europe and not the uk market. it would be a different model to have if wiking were to make a version of it

loaders on big machines have always been the case in the states, just need to look on ebay to see jd 42's and bigger with loaders in brouchure. i locally know of a mf7490 i think with a mf 955 loader on it, and i think marky said even a 8690 can have a loader if requested, just not a common site in the uk yet 

funny i feel its only in recent years that higher hp tractors have been fitted with loaders in UK.i think its because tractors have become so much more nimble and handier as their older more cumbersome predecessors...i remember see,ing a pic years back of a mf 1155 in the states fitted with a loader and thinking my god what an awkward tractor for a loader,youd never have seen that here,but now ive seen jd 6930s and 7530s with loaders at more hp but far more handy looking...and the funny thing is that the loaders we used to use here in the ukl like mf40/80  quicke 3260 etc    were all used day in and day out,every day fro potaoes,silage grab,manure,buckets for cleaning out houses and every else in between,now theres generally a handler on the farm so the loader is just like a secondary machine on the farm,used far less than they would have been years ago.....some nice model loaders would be nice