Wiking 2011

catkom3

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's always down, on the previous pictures was the Samson incorrectly attached to the Xerion... So the Samson was to high attached...

Picture of what i mean:

xerionf.png

In the right picture is it correct.

;) I reckon you've got that wrong Atte,in this picture you can clearly see the tanker is incorrectly fitted to the tractor,and no daylight under the first axle,

samson3.jpg

And in this picture,you can clearly see it is attached properly,AND daylight under the first axle,

SamsonSG28-1.jpg

Also this is being made by Wiking,at a cost of € 89.90,I would reckon the front and rear axle's will steer

And yes it can only be attached to Claas Xerion's,any other tractor need's a special adaptor to attach to the three point linkage,

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

;D ;D ;D No paper bag's,and to stiiff these day's to get my head between my knee's,but I'll survive,still just the prototype then,with the exception of ( the grossly overpriced Ropa Tiger ) will this be the first 1/32nd scale model to cost over €100, starting to get into 1/50th scale priceing now exactly why i came over to the Farm Model side  ::) ::) ,

Regards

Joe.