ros301383.png

ros301386.png

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New Holland do not make a T7060 autocommand for UK market (check the badge on models bonnet)

In the UK the vario gearbox is in 7030/40/50 and T7070 only!!!!!!!  And yes I know ROS are Italian and maybe other euro countries can get a 7060 with vario but surely its best to cover all bases and make it a T7050 ac.

I will save my money for the T7.270 Bluepower instead :-*

• 2 weeks later...

I was at tractorconection today, and saw a huge load of those NH's come in, Martin opened the boxes and about 75% were damaged, he was not happy to say the least.

Flashers broke off, wheels falling off, toplinkages busted, cabroof fell off, it looks like they were very loose in there box is what caused it, so the whole load went return sender.

I was at tractorconection today, and saw a huge load of those NH's come in, Martin opened the boxes and about 75% were damaged, he was not happy to say the least.

Flashers broke off, wheels falling off, toplinkages busted, cabroof fell off, it looks like they were very loose in there box is what caused it, so the whole load went return sender.

sometimes it is possible that during transport some model breaks down  ...... but this does not mean that the model is poor ....... the company will replace the broken models

Ros Srl

sometimes it is possible that during transport some model breaks down  ...... but this does not mean that the model is poor ....... the company will replace the broken models

Ros Srl

I did not say the model is poor, the model is very nice, i said the model is not well packed, the wire that holds down the tractor cuts into the Styrofoam witch gives the model room to move around causing it to break.

Ros makes very nice models, hope the packaging issues will be resolved.

Erik

New Holland do not make a T7060 autocommand for UK market (check the badge on models bonnet)

In the UK the vario gearbox is in 7030/40/50 and T7070 only!!!!!!!  And yes I know ROS are Italian and maybe other euro countries can get a 7060 with vario but surely its best to cover all bases and make it a T7050 ac.

I will save my money for the T7.270 Bluepower instead :-*

your wish answered a ros t7050 with rear duels in the coming soon models of a well known website

it will probally have the wrong brake peddle on it or something mind brian so it wont pass muster ;D ;D ;D ;D

the picture looks exactly like the 7060 with different decals mind you its blue nd white so i couldnt say if it was accurate or not ha ha!

• 2 weeks later...

:( My feeling exactly Paul,but i guess in the case of the BigX 1100,Krone probably wanted the maize header because it's the biggest out there at 14 rows at 10.50 meters,

Regards

Joe.

Also, judging by the pictures the maize header is detachable so it probably wont be too hard to make or convert a grass header to fit it (I hope)

I suppose with it being the flagship of the range it had to have the biggest Maize header...but I can't help thinking Ros missed a trick by not including a grass header as well - they would really clean up then.

Though its none of my business, Silage isn't really my thing!  ;D