ROS 2011

AJH

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

at the moment we are no plans any new/old Same Tractor.......

the same is for the Fiat F140,we are very busy with the G240 and versions.....we can answer you better on October/November.......

So yes i think?

Very nice new items from Ros with great details.

I must say they have bring out the last few years very detailed items from good quality.

Hope they will releas a grass header for the Krone harvester. But not in combination with a new harvester.

I think that this will be appreciated by the collectors so they haven't to buy 2 harvesters.

texas

Is that G240 the finished version or a near complete prototype?  I say that as cab pillars look way to thin for my liking however if its a prototype as I suspect then I will look forward to the first production model :) 

The reasons for the superb Krone model having only maize header are well covered but to be honest who needs 1050hp too pick up grass??  And yes I know it downrates towards 800hp for grass but honestly the idea of this machine is too harvest maize very quickly and as many acres as possible in a very short time frame where I suspect it will deliver ;)  And it is on my shopping list this autumn 8)   

Perhaps Ros might  consider making  an 700 big X  with a grass header as a follow up unit?? makes sense too me.

Is that G240 the finished version or a near complete prototype?  I say that as cab pillars look way to thin for my liking however if its a prototype as I suspect then I will look forward to the first production model :) 

If you want it to be mm perfict buy the real blinking tractor, you pick EVERY new model to bits and mate your getting old.... change the record

I cant wait to get my hands on the g240 shes far nicer than any model that has been made to date in production runs

Do we know if the g240 has front weights or linkage?

That may be a clue then. To me, Sean and Niels posts could highlight the same thing. Would interchangable wieght hanger / front linkage be possible with a Supersteer axle? I don't think it would as the wieghts move with the axle do they not? So a rigid axle may have had to be put into the design to allow the changing of front end equipment. Possible explanation?

Zuidberg made a front linkage for both the standard axle and the SuperSteer axle. Only the PTO on the front was fixed to the axle support with SuperSteer. And indeed the linkage moved sideways because it was fixed to the axle.

Attached picture of a TM with similar arrangement.

post-114-13263983999_thumb.jpg

That's what I thought. Looks to fiddly to have Supersteer with both tombstone front weights and a front linkage. Having the rigid axle will make it easier for details like interchangable front end equipment and maybe this is what we will get rather than the altogether nicer but more intricate option shown in your photo, Jack.

Good morning

first of all this is a first shot and problably at the end of next month we can show thw final model.....in any case we can confirm that the model will be with two different interchangable weights and with supersteer option.....

Good morning

first of all this is a first shot and problably at the end of next month we can show thw final model.....in any case we can confirm that the model will be with two different interchangable weights and with supersteer option.....

Top stuff Ros are truly lifting model standards to new detail and play mix. Keep up the good work

Thanks for confirming that Kim. Having you come on here to give us information is priceless for us all, I am looking foward to seeing the next images. Maybe with models of this type in the future they could be sold with a pack of decals for the entire range? ie. G210 - G240? And maybe my favourite 8670 - 8970 then buyers could put whichever decals they like on? :)

Good morning

Thankyou for your post Kim75 and as I observed the G240 pictured is not yet the finished article!  The Krone Big X is a superb model by the way as is the NH T7070 already in my collection :)

Nick unfortunately the sentance and words I would like too say to you are banned on this website but im sure you can guess what they might be ;)   

As a forum this site is here for model collectors everywhere too express both favourable and unfavourable views on models and manufacturers as they see fit and that is what I and many others here do,  so deal with it :)

As a forum this site is here for model collectors everywhere too express both favourable and unfavourable views on models and manufacturers as they see fit and that is what I and many others here do,  so deal with it :)

Although a very true and rightly put paragraph, I think some peoples reactions to your posts may be down to the fact you are much more the latter than the former when it comes to expressing a view. Which does make the comments tiresome and somewhat predictable...

• 4 weeks later...