CP Agri

Claaspower

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fab. The new Amazone is a smart-looking model isn't it. Love the storylines with this layout. You can see the 'lad' has just arrived for work in (very clean) focus and looks pleased as punch with what his Boss has told him. The layout seems to have got bigger - have you added another base-board?

Thanks Mandy

Yes I've extended it by 8x6',that's the last extension now because I've no more room ha ha!.

The Amazone is nice to look at but it's not easy to fit it on the tractors because of a fixed pto but I'll have a closer look at the weekend.

Another downside to it is that the sidesteps don't fold up like the Lemken and also the lid on the seed box doesnt open :(

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the front Claas mower on the tractor,anybody else have this problem?

I only had a quick look at it last night and it doesn't sit right and the pto shaft can get in the way too.

Any help appreciated.

only thing i can say is it fits on the arion 640 okay,not much help to you though chris,you can alter the length of the mowers pto,see if that helps