Lee's Yorkshire Collection

MuirHillyBilly

Hi everyone

Been finding my way around this great site and thought it's about time I get some pictures of my collection so far up. I don't have much space at my current place but do like knocking up a good farm scene or 2 so the next few pages will be of my 3 set ups so far (which will then come down to be replaced with new ones once I get some of the cracking stuff from Hollylovestoys  ;D) I started collecting again in November after some 18 or so years off :of (later photos in this thread are larger than the ones at the start)

post-3151-132639656948_thumb.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the scenes I have created is of a small yard at the far end of the farm. Here a New holland is loading up the Howard muck spreader while a Massey 392 with Buckrake and New Holland baler sit in the shed, the bull is out in the field and Bob is flying around somewhere on the little Massey Ferguson 135.

post-3151-132639657512_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639657517_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639657528_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639657533_thumb.jpg

Great little layout there Lee  ;D

Maybe I havent paid enough attention but why is the topic called Lee's yorkshire collection?

It is a bit ambiguous mate I know, purely Yorkshire pride and the fact that some bits of my layouts will look 'very Yorkshire' i.e damp, muddy, cold and probably with a flat capped farmer and a whippet  ;D

It is a bit ambiguous mate I know, purely Yorkshire pride and the fact that some bits of my layouts will look 'very Yorkshire' i.e damp, muddy, cold and probably with a flat capped farmer and a whippet  ;D

Ha Ha, you beat me to it!!!  :laugh:

Ha Ha, you beat me to it!!!  :laugh:

Cheers Lee and Barry coming from yorkshire I dont know if I should be offended or proud of that  ;):P

A few pics of the 2nd set-up currently up. Here a larger yard has 2 barns with an old Renault (weathered by my fair hand) pulling a muck spreader, also the County 1884 makes an appearance for the 1st time with green buck rake. Also you will see the Class Marador and other bits and pieces in the sheds, more on these later.

post-3151-132639658411_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639658414_thumb.jpg

post-3151-13263965842_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639658423_thumb.jpg

Thanks Paulali.

Another Dio I have set up currently is part yard and part scrap yard. I love rummaging round old machinery, I put the Class Matador in here not as scrap but it's just laid up after as we look at a new combine  :D The scrap area of the yard has an old Bauer tanker (rusted), the rusty baler and an old Land Rover that has seen better days! also those with a keen eye will notice a Britains New holland tractor. This is breaking for spares as it is such a poor model in my opinion it's better used making new ones  :of

post-3151-132639658857_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639658883_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639659157_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639659196_thumb.jpg

In the same yard are there is the County 1884 (Powerfarm) and Shawnee once more, the Siku Xerion and Britains FW-60, Samson spreader and Ford TW-35 (Powerfarm) with weathered plough

you better get something meaty on that xerion mate,wouldnt even know its pulling that samson,more great dios,i love them