JCB 3220 Quicke Loader, Removable Twin Spike/Bucket FINISHED!!!

Lovely convo Ricky.. talk us through what you did then.. so we can all have a go  ;D

Im not a vegetable so not gonna give out trade secret, lets just say to fit to that tractor was difficult

very nice ricky

i saw a real one in kent the other month

when they going into mass production 

They will be in production as soon as u lot get ur dirty mitts into ur pockets and place orders  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the comments guys, and yes of course it has a smooth ride option, the tractor is also top of the range full spec!!! ha ha!  :D :D :D

Fantastic conversion how long that take?

Couple of long nights, when i finished it i went to bed at 4am, could have been in bed at 3am but had to come on here 1st ha ha!  :D

how easy was it to make the attachments intrechangable ricky,i have a loader i want to use on an upcoming convo,(just waiting for the chassis vechiale) and was thinking about the same for mine,but not sure where to start?

Easy if you know what you're doing ha ha!, don't modify the bucket or the loader look at the pic of the pins at the end of the loader, simple sliding in an out of pins mate

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...