Britains Kane trailers

I saw in model farmer yesterday that G and M farm models have started taking orders for the new kane grain and silage trailers from britains, however only pictures of the real things were supplied, does anybody have a release date or pictures of the models themselves?

Cheers, Josh.

that's true, well from what i heard they had a bit of trouble with noel kane because apparently they visited him with a prototype and he said no, they must've got his permission in the end then, they sound like they're going to be good trailers and apparently they're going to have a rear steering axle (very snazzy  :P ) but out of everything all i was bothered about was that they had a hydraulic tailboard on the grain trailers for unloading spuds etc quicker, and from the pictures it looks as if they have, so i'm happy  :)

I saw the smaller one of the two trailers in a shop near me last week, looked very chunky and not too detailed to be honest although I had only had a quick look.

that will be the grain trailer then, i will nip up to my two local model shops next week see if they have any in, get a decent look....and then buy one rubbish or not  :laugh:

well lee if you have seen the grain one for sale, then your the first to see one for sale mate, none of the online sellers have them yet and they are usally the first

that's true. I'm planning to have one for my layout at spalding in october behind a fastrac 8250  :P

well lee if you have seen the grain one for sale, then your the first to see one for sale mate, none of the online sellers have them yet and they are usally the first

It's in a shop in a village near Harrogate, if anyone really wants it (and it's still for sale) I can find out how much and send it on?

I had a nice sprint down to the local model shop and ferociously moved models on the shelves looking for any at the back and i couldn't find one, however there was a model farmer edition valtra t161 for sale there, but decided against it and bought a JD 840i sprayer and a JCB farm master 416s  :D

Hi chaps,

Went back to the shop in question and the trailer had been sold, the owner said it was the silage version and they had it up at £19.99, he said he may get more in but didn't know when. Will keep an eye out and try to get some pics if another turns up.

G&M...Graham and Michelle simply one of the best couples I have dealt with...over the past..8 years...it all kicked off when I started collecting again in 2004....when I purchased my no 2, 3 and 4 Britain's of the year when they were at

the Isle of Skye Hotel Perth on 31st October 2004

I have just added the two Kanes to my list of purchases for Lanark this September ;) ;)

if they have it in stock its moved the same day to the bottom part , doesnt surprise me a few websites manage to get them before most do, happened with the case models recently to,

Ah ok,cheers for that  :)

Don't want to go off topic  8)