What's your most prized model?

I'm sure I contradict myself every time I reply to one of these topics, anyhoo...

Top of the heap has to be a Britains MF 135 from my childhood. It has survived Me, my brother and my nephew and has come away from that needing a new bonnet and an exhaust which I treated it to a couple of years ago. For this model made in the early 1970s to last so long and get so much use as a plaything says so much about the real Britains, best of the best in those days. Dad had a 135 so we put a lot of acres on 'er on the carpet in front of the Wellstood doing what we saw him doing with the real thing all day.

From an "adult collector" point of view, it's no contest. I have five County models, 1124, 1174, 1884 1474,and an 1184 and now, a certain BLACK MF 390T . When I started buying these models from David Purdue, I considered them to be the best model tractors available on the market, end of.

Now, when I buy a model from David and Amanda, I consider these to be the best models available anywhere that happen to be made by two very good friends of my wife and I. To me, this adds so much to these models.

Just at this moment in time my JanMF Massey Ferguson 3095 is most definitely at the top. However I know in previous topics similar to this i've also mentioned my PDC New Holland TS110 and Ertl "Toy Farmer" Big Bud 440 on triples which continue to be personal and most prized favourites of mine. :)

P1040233.jpg

• 1 month later...

The oldest model i have is a Britains Ford 5610 which is 23 years old & in reasonably good nik. Second to that is my Britains Massey Ferguson 760 Combine also very good. Have them since i was a child. Saying that tough they aint my favourites. My IMBER  FORD 5640 & the FORD 7610 2WD conversion i got from Dave Towse are my favourites. The Mad for Models FIAT 110-90 is also one of my nicest. ;):) :)