Lakeland model farm and construction

lakeland

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just been talking to Harold, everything is going ahead nicely for the 20th November at Rheged, Penrith. The venue is all booked and sorted. Looking forward to seeing all the usual crowd there, and hopefully some new faces as well. Entry forms will be sent out within the next week, but if yours doesn't arrive then please contact Harold via the forum.

It promises to be as good a show as ever, as it is getting bigger and better every year. All the best with it Harold.

Just been talking to Harold, everything is going ahead nicely for the 20th November at Rheged, Penrith. The venue is all booked and sorted. Looking forward to seeing all the usual crowd there, and hopefully some new faces as well. Entry forms will be sent out within the next week, but if yours doesn't arrive then please contact Harold via the forum.

It promises to be as good a show as ever, as it is getting bigger and better every year. All the best with it Harold.

Thanks for that - do you have a telephone number for him? I haven't had much luck trying to pm him on FTF :-\

• 1 month later...

Well the doors have closed at Toytrac (only just) but this is the next major UK show.

FTF/Model Farmer will have a stand there so who is going and who will miss out.

For anyone who has not been before the Rheged Centre is a wonderful venue and is a great day out for all the family as it also houses the Lakeland Visitor Centre, Mrs R loves it and leaves me to my own devices whilst she goes off and spends even more than I do  ??? ??? ???

• 2 weeks later...

I will be going up to Penrith this year! Everyone keeps telling me what a lovely show this is so I'm taking a few days of work. I will be selling at the show then heading in to the lakes for some quality fell walking!

Many thanks to Harold for squeezing me in :)

yes yes yes  ;) ;) ;) at last the farm toy show that is on my door step or should i say a half hour up the road ,,,this is a great venue and a great location so all you who have other halves that are not interested  ::) they can do some retail therapy at the venue or just down the town at penrith so yes it please all ,,really looking forward to this show  ,,,same spot as last year all been well ,,,

also the bonus of the air ambulance draw to be won ,,