Lakeland model farm and construction

lakeland

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back tonight from a great show, thanks for putting on the show Harold.

As said before, what a nice laid back atmosphere. I'll be back next year  :) :) .

Nice to catch up with so many people, John, Joe, Brian, Barry, Mandy and Peter to name just a few.

Roll on next November

great show pictures there andy  8) 8) and what can a say ,,,, thanks Harold for putting on a great show and the venue is top draw ,,,, in fact this show get better and better each year,,,,role on 2012 ,,,it is all ways good crack at these shows meeting up with like minded people

,,,,,or by the way all you guys are right we are all nice laid back  people up the north of england  :laugh: :laugh:  ;) ;) ,,,in fact i was nearly laid on my back at the show because of all the late nights i had put in on the run up to the show (thank god for red bull) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but it was all worth while