Lakeland model farm and construction

lakeland

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

come on joe you can do it mate ,nice ride out for you if nothing else  ;D ;D ;D

i have" UN" finished tractors ,trucks ,implements all over my house ,,,,they coming out my bum hole ,,,this brings a hole new meaning to a pain in the a*** ,,yes you got it ,,

working full time and stopping up to the early hours is now taking it toll ,,,but hey ho all in the name of model making ,,,, ;) ;)

definately not organised :(  couple of late nights after work and the kids are in bed I think, nevermind, worth it for the most relaxed / friendly show of the year

Errrm well I get back from Holland at 10pm on Friday evening and have to leave for Penrith at 6am Saturday morning so I think its gonna be a long night packing up the van inbetween 2 very long drives  :blank:

Hey Peter,seeing as your a bit quiet at the moment  ;D ;D ;) ;) ,how's about knocking up one of these for Sunday

30-1.jpg

Just kidding,looks really nice black and white,magpies colour  ;),be a good seller that would,hope to see you Sunday,

Regards

Joe.

For those of you coming to Penrith on Sunday I will have photos of the new FTF International on the stand...............Andy has taken the actual models to Zwolle but I suppose that being the Boss has certain privileges  ::) ::)::)