Lakeland model farm and construction

lakeland

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Just back from Rheged,what a nice place that is,strange set out though,open plan on three / four levels,the number of times I got lost :-[:-[ ,Nice to put names to faces though,Mandy JDC Paul at PDC Barry at UTS,Robbo on the FTF stand,thanks for letting me put my TerraGator on the stand,and Andy and Brian,for letting me put My Krone BigX and XDisc on your stand,nice also to meet some of the Ribblevalley lads,on the whole,a very good day,

Regards

Joe.

just in the door and had an enjoyable day and met up with so many ftf`rs, it was expensive to say the least but could have been worse, will put a list of purchases and pictures up later when i actually work out what i bought as 4 or 5 items i was to pick up wasnt ready

and more worryingly i never took my camera out once 

Just a few tasters but I will have to wait until I have decided which ones to use for the magazine write up (I took 138 in total)

LakelandModelShow009-1.jpg

LakelandModelShow013-1.jpg

LakelandModelShow040-1.jpg

LakelandModelShow033-1.jpg

LakelandModelShow045-1.jpg

Thought I would post these two as the people in them were taken by surprise

LakelandModelShow047.jpg

LakelandModelShow050.jpg

Me and benjamin had a great weekend  worth a trip up from the midlands  a great venue and enjoy it every year.( first time for ben)  he was so chuffed comming 3rd in the junior class  he has taken his rosette  to school    we both enjoyed meeting everyone new faces and old ... and good excuse to have some of my old  britains on display  along with scaled down layout  which ben took great delight to changing when i was't looking ...... ;D ;D ;D

i got  home back about 7pm unpacked in the workshop  best journey  home yet  no delays must of been the fog  looking forward  to next year

Well I'm just sat in a coffee shop in Keswick after a good 15mile walk up and around the lake districts 4th highest peak!!! First time I've found good wifi for the old iPhone!

Anyway thanks must go to Harold and his team for putting on an absolutely cracking show! I think that everyone who displayed/traded or visited would agree with me that the Lakeland show is the most friendly laidback show there is in the uk :-)