Marky's latest additions to his collection.. all MF related of course

I do genuinly believe there were a lot more people selling sales literature at Zwolle. About 10 dedicated tables plus probably another 5-10 with some on the side next to models? You had to look careful though as some people had only 1 crate sometimes tucked underneath their table.

When I went to Spalding last year there were maybe 4-5 people selling brochures? Can only recall Stuart Gibbard and Martin Rickatson selling purely brochures. Maybe the April show is a lot better?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Niels you could well be right mate... I can think of only about 4 brochure sellers at Spalding.... but Stuart Gibbards stand is usually worth the trip over alone I reckon ! .. I must have missed some of the sellers I think... it's all those 'Destledonk' sausages I keep eating.. they make you go blind in the end, so I have heard  :of:D :D

Few more uploaded tonight..

Lovely old brochure from Italy 1965.... lists the new 100 series... it's so big it wont fit on my scanner bed  :of

MF100SeriesLaunchBrochureItaly.jpg

and it STINKS of cigars  >:(::):D :D

Two baler brochures... similar to the UK versions... BUT.. these are export brochures with things like bale throwers in them..

MF120_3.jpg

MF124_126_2.jpg

French... MF135S .. NOT MF135  ;)

MF135S_1.jpg

USA

MF274_MF254.jpg

Mundane... but necessary....

MF360_1.jpg

This is more my 'cup of tea' . early Australian stuff..

MF522.jpg

Aussie again..

MF542_2.jpg

This is for the French range for 1984... but I am sure you can read that too  :-[:D :D

MFFlash84.jpg

1963 this time... MUCH more interesting.... many pages.. folds out and has the entire range for 1963 in it..

MFFrenchRangeCatalogue1963.jpg

Nice additions Mark. Your right Stuart Gibbard's table is interesting and he has many many rare items which come with a rare pricetag as well  ;) . I reckon he gets a lot from old dealerships, farmers, contractors and the like? You'd be surprised how many have some up the attic. Went to a farmer today even that was very surprised to hear when i briefly enquired about brochures. They ran everything from Farmall to Ferguson, Ford and Fendt. Basically everything starting with an F! And he still had all the brochures for them as well up the attic! So they will be finding a cozy new home very soon luckily!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well a few more finally scanned... still a Hooooooge pile to do sadly... anyway... the highlights (aside from a fair few mundane objects like price lists)...

MFSecondSeasonSecurityScheme.jpg

I'd not seen a 'hydro' version before..

MF1010Hydro.jpg

French MF660 combine..

MF660_2.jpg

Rare Australian combine brochure...

MF585_4.jpg

Another French combine.

MF560Combine_3.jpg.

Finally got the last of the MF560 tractor brochures (3 in total now)... this one is the best one as it's quitew a few pages

MF560_3-1.jpg

Another French combine brochure... strange for MF to give it a letter as well... not sure what L actually means either..

MF530-L.jpg

I already hads this... I picked it up on my visit to Banner Lane back in 1979.. but I've warn it out so I replaced it with a crisper copy (kept the original for obvious reasons).

MF290SwedenSpec_2.jpg

Bit of Plant now.. rare Brazilian I think.

MF86HD_1.jpg.

German Combines & Balers range brochure..

MFCombineAndBalerRange_German.jpg

My personal favourite.... I just LOVE to read about Cane Harvesting... these brochures are also extremelty rare too

MFCaneHarvesters105_305.jpg

Mundane and common... but this is a different coded MF1100 brochure from the usual version..

MF1100_3.jpg

This is nice... launch prices for the MF500 series...

MF500SeriesLaunchPrices.jpg

Rare Australian again...

MF500Drill_2.jpg

Same as the 738 really... just another variant I didn't have

MF315_3.jpg

As above... nothing special.. but filling a gap

MF290_4.jpg

This is really interesting too.. for the Flatford rollbar fitted to the MF230 in the UK

MF230FlatfordHoop.jpg

Too modern for me really this..

MF220_MF240DiscHarrows.jpg.

Thanks Jack.. I'll get some uploaded for you buddy

Couple more I missed as well here...

German brochure for the MF1, 2, 3 & 4 balers... we didn't get the MF1 over here for some reason.. to small for us I guess..

MF1_2_3_4_GermanSpec.jpg

And a Cameron Gardner forklift brochure as well..

CameronGardnerForklift.jpg

holy Massey Crazy Ferguson, that is one heck of an update... not just some, but plenty rare foreign stuff you found.. As always the 60-70's era stuff is the best looking!

i'll take it that the forklift is an implement and not the complete tractor? (Ford made a forklift based on the Industrial 4000)

Thanks All ....

Mart... it's a two sider mate that's all - I can post up the other side if you want it buddy..

Sean... you could well be right... I'll take a look at the narrative in more detail when I file it away tonight..

Niels... I know what you mean... combines are really my favourite I think as well..

Wil... just the implement mate - not the whole thing

Paul... thanks buddy... I do like that 560 tractor one... someting a bit different as it was never sold in the UK

Uploading the Cane interior now... will post up shortly if PB holds up

Archived