Marky's latest additions to his collection.. all MF related of course

I'm going to post my latest brochure acquisitions in here from now on.. to save clogging up the latest brochure collection. Although I am constantly on the look out for new brochures, I don't get them scanned as often as I'd like... so I'll bombard this topic as and when...

Tonight's uploads are as follows...

A few early Ferguson bits...

FergusonEarthScoop.jpg

FergusonTransportBox_1.jpg

Another version of the same... I've just bought a real one of these...

FergusonTransportBox_2.jpg

FergusonWeeder.jpg

RARE MF1080 ROWCROP tractor brochure... similar to the 2 Western versions I have already in my collection

MF1080Rowcrop.jpg

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want, want and then want some more! Oh, that MF 130 Vigneron brochure, I so need that.

Just for that I am going to send you a teaser....a picture of the advance copy of 'Inside Massey Ferguson' that arrived here on Friday. Bulk delivery due on 8 July.

Regards

R Day

love the cabs for the 300 /500 combines mark ,

Here's Modern Farming  ;D ;D  quality

loving the comfort cab as well , i wonder on average how long they lasted , either on the tractor or stored ?

love the cabs for the 300 /500 combines mark ,

Here's Modern Farming  ;D ;D  quality

loving the comfort cab as well , i wonder on average how long they lasted , either on the tractor or stored ?

I don't expect there to be many of those still in existence mate.. mind you... the Australians do have a climate more conducive to preserve stuff like that though  ???

Want, want and then want some more! Oh, that MF 130 Vigneron brochure, I so need that.

Just for that I am going to send you a teaser....a picture of the advance copy of 'Inside Massey Ferguson' that arrived here on Friday. Bulk delivery due on 8 July.

Regards

R Day

Thanks Rory... you are such a tease  :P:-* .. now the secret is out of the bag can we put an image up and some details on here please sir ??? .. I am sure some of us will want to bag a copy as soon as it's released  :)

As for the 130... nice little brochure that.... it's a four page poster brochure, similar to a lot of French brochures at that kind of time.

amazing stuff.. love them old brochures.. Especially the ferguson system early 50's brochures.

just picked up some ford implement brochures from that era and as soon as those have arrived, i'll send you a picture of two miscelleanous items that were tooooooo cheap to not buy also.. (what do you have of ferguson tractors before 1950?)

Wonderfull booklets,the combine realy looks my cup of tea. 8)

Thanks Ol... I'm going to try to keep this topic updated regularly if I can mate

Particularly interested in the last one of the  MF/Pottinger forager. Exactly the same maize header as we have on our forager.

I bet those combine cabs were a tad warm on a hot day.... :of :of

Thanks Unk... interesting.... I've PM'd you  :-*

I suspect the combine cab was a sweat box - and didn't they chuck out the heat behind the dash those baby's too  :of :of :of

amazing stuff.. love them old brochures.. Especially the ferguson system early 50's brochures.

just picked up some ford implement brochures from that era and as soon as those have arrived, i'll send you a picture of two miscelleanous items that were tooooooo cheap to not buy also.. (what do you have of ferguson tractors before 1950?)

I'll be most interested to see those Will.. in answer to your question.. not enough... one TEF brochure and I think that's it presently mate  :-[:-[

i didnt realsie that you went for the older ferguson stuff to be honest mate, just mf branded items onwards ,few in that lot i reconise, just dont tell mrs f i sent the links will you

I don't as a rule mate.... but it's Will's fault... he's got me looking now  >:( :'( :D :D  .. and yes... I tell Mrs F you are responsible for ALL of them I buy on FleaBay  ;):P:-*:)

Some oddities in there Marky :) looking forward to keeping up with this topic.......

Thanks Mart... I do like the more obsecure items if I can get them

Lord F

Certainly, you have my permission to do some gratuitous marketing on my behalf, for which I would be most grateful. Availability is 8 July or thereabouts.

Regards

R Day

Will get a topic up tomorrow when I get back to my desk Mr D

Right then.. tonights scanning.. another flipping 100 pages scanned  :'(  .. why oh why I started this Lord only knows  :'(

Anyway.. a gift from a very kind Crazy Blue Nutcase on here at Spalding (that's how far behind I am curently  :-[  )

FergusonTillerUSA.jpg

USA

MF27_MF35Subsoilers.jpg

Nice... French... but a bit tatty... never seen this style of brochure before and it's full of nice images...

MF487FrenchSpec.jpg

This one has a bland cover... but once again is a really nice brochure inside with some great images. I have the same for the 620/625 with a silver cover... I wonder if there are any more in this series ??? - Rory do you know mate ?

MF520_525_FrenchSpec.jpg

UK... I think... Plant range flyer

MFBigRange.jpg

No it doesn't Wil E Baby... I'll find it and post it up shortly so you can see it buddy  ;)

Sean... I know what you mean.. I think they 'picked the tractor out' to make it more bold in the image - a lot of them are like that.. strannnnnnnnnnnnge hey

Sean... I know what you mean.. I think they 'picked the tractor out' to make it more bold in the image - a lot of them are like that.. strannnnnnnnnnnnge hey

what do you expect mate, afterall rick comes from there

Archived