Marky's latest additions to his collection.. all MF related of course

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two more hand drawn gems... I reckon I have most of them now from 1964 (France)

MF830_1.jpg

MF87_2.jpg

Staying on the French theme... two old French plough brochures..

MF858_MF893.jpg

MFPloughRange_French_2.jpg

And finally... this interesting piece of MF history. the safety improvements to the TE, 35 and 65

MFSafetyKitsTE_FE_MF65.jpg

2129 scanned in full now... a lot lot lot of work  :-[ :'(  .. and well 'backed-up' I hasten to add  :D :D :D

27.4gb of data too  :of

Nice additions again Marky. The 188 is in Danish though I think, not in Dutch that much I do know.

I should get my scanner buzzing for you really to show all the Brazilian MF ones I have. See if I can find the time. Your US-style sleeves are being put to good use by the way!

great looking brochures mate! love the french drawn style one's and the MF 15 baler brochure as well. lovely pieces! You can never be really sure if you got a part of the collection complete, can you? there always seem to appear unknown varieties on ranges.. You definately keep finding the odd bits, and it makes collecting them all the more fun to find those special ones... Any idea how many are out there for you still to find?

Thanks Will.. I suspect I'm probably not even 50% of the way there as yet.... taking into account all the oddball machines out there such as Cane Harvesters and Groundnut shellers for example  :of

My life goal is to source a brochure on every product MF manufactured.. which I suspect is going to be near on impossible.. but at least it gives me something to aim for I suppose  :-[  .. on that basis I am probably only 60-70% there now as well I believe  :of :'( :D  I suppose my ultimate aim is to have one of the most comprehensive collections in the UK.. once again, I have a long way to go with this also  :-[ :'(

I am willing to make both the financial and physical commitment at the present time and hope to continue to do so into my old age really.. although you never know what's around the corner I guess  :-\

How about you, you crazy blue idiot ??? how many do you think you still have to find buddy ???

What should I say, great finds. Are you conquering the european mainland with danish and dutch brochures? Do you collect all languages? even when you can't read a word of it  ;)

I like the MF 2130 brochure, it reminds me of my childhood when playing with the Britains look-a-like.

Thanks again for bringing the punched pockets, it really helped me out!  :) :) I can finally store my collection in a decent way instead of piling them up in my cabinet.

Not scanned your pressure yet mate  ;):):-*  .. Zwolle was pretty disappointing on the brochure front really if I am being honest  :'(

I know what you mean Mark, the fact that we collect only one make and already have an extensive collection, makes finding new additions challenging ;D .

How's Spalding compared to Zwolle on brochures?

I know what you mean Mark, the fact that we collect only one make and already have an extensive collection, makes finding new additions challenging ;D .

How's Spalding compared to Zwolle on brochures?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I found that there were a LOT more people selling brochures than in previous years at Zwolle? I went to Spalding once in October and found it quite interesting brochurewise. Especially if you're looking for English stuff of course.

I didn't think so Niels to be honest.. but I've only been for two years before this one... and the first was pretty much a flying visit as well  :-[  .. Spalding has much more to offer in terms of brochures... less stalls... but some are huge by comparison. As Niels says.... mostly English stuff... some American.. but mostly UK really

Archived