f11l.jpg

f12e.jpg

f13rg.jpg

f14pj.jpg

f15e.jpg

f16vf.jpg

f17dk.jpg

f18m.jpg

Wow! I did not anticipate on a Ford (or even multiple Fords) from MarGe. They will be definately added to the colection.

I checked their website early this afternoon, and no mention was made then, but now  ;D ;D ;D !

Can't wait how the muddy versions will look like!

When looking at the pictures it looks like the cabroof is a bit square, but that may come as you can't look at the original roof by birdview. Shame the toplink is that big  :-\ . And why do the frontwheels only have 5 studs instead of 8?

Sorry to be picky :-[ .

Hope to see pictures of the inside of the cab soon. Does it have maybe the Ribik Cube gearchange  ;)

When I knew which model would be released by Marge Models, I immediately tought of the FTF, since Ford tractors are quite populair in the UK if I am correct. I also wonder how the muddy versions will look like, but as Rieko said, photos of these models will be released soon.

nice models very european spec, euro trailer hitch, front mudguards, tow pin centre front weight and quick attach lower link ends. should have h pattern column change and not rubik cube as its on later square wheel centres, rubiks was in general on older eight bolt rear wheel centres.

Under that foil in Zwolle was a MF ;D . At least, MarGe models told me so. They didn't have any of these models at that time. The first prototypes were in The Netherlands in august of this year! When we spoke about a limited edition with them they only had drawings of the model.......

About all the comments: I believe we are getting a little spoiled with all the high detailed models on the marked. Ihad the models in my hand and they really did a great job on this one. Almost completely of metal and very strong built! It even got lose front weights and a drawbar for the hitch.

They made the right choice between mucky fartingson and the Ford then  :)  ;D

Looks like a brilliant model, very similar to the Imber models.

No matter how accurate and well made it is Luuk....there will always be, (erm whats a polite word to put it) debate!

They made the right choice between mucky fartingson and the Ford then  :)  ;D

Looks like a brilliant model, very similar to the Imber models.

No matter how accurate and well made it is Luuk....there will always be, (erm whats a polite word to put it) debate!

someone said that sort of thing- debate  makes you go blind :D  but i couldnt see who it was ;D