Moss Bank Farm

I don't think this gentleman is on FTF, but he's one of my customers and WOW what a layout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDb9Nai5I2k

The good news Mandy is Mike is already a member on here as user name "mutley 1 to 32".

He and his other half Avril took his display to the Aberdeen Model show at the Marriott in Dyce on May 29th and I can tell you it looks even better in the flesh than in the video. I would say we have a Scottish JCB Bloke here ;) ;)

I attach the website link

http://www.mutley1to32.ipan360.net/default.htm

• 2 weeks later...

im loving this layout, really like the cattle lorry aswell, be nice if some detailed 1/32 scale lorries likw this were done by uh for the farms.

imust say though hes got a poor loader driver as even i can stack tattie boxes better than that with a loader and some of his sheds look like they could fall down any minute

other than that its a cracking achievment

im loving this layout, really like the cattle lorry aswell, be nice if some detailed 1/32 scale lorries likw this were done by uh for the farms.

imust say though hes got a poor loader driver as even i can stack tattie boxes better than that with a loader and some of his sheds look like they could fall down any minute

other than that its a cracking achievment

I know what you mean, Jordan - I love it, but I could never make a dio like that (even if I had Mr Taylor's skills!). I'd want to patch all the holes up and repair all the buildings (and I stress that's not a criticism in any way at all!)... I'm just too tidy. When I ran the livery yard even my muck heap was a kept square :-[;D

I would say it is worthwhile coming over from Canada to Scotland to have a look at it Scott  ;) ;) ....I hope Mike brings it back to next years North East Model Farm & Construction show in Aberdeen 8)

• 2 weeks later...

wow really lost forwords thats an incredible display with such detail . cant fault it & the last thing it needs is more tractors lee ;D ;D

the cattle lorry looks brilliant , but surprised to see a ford force tractor with a q cab in the shed  :of

(although i have seen a farmers home fit SQ cab on a ford 4000 in real life not pretty but it worked )

• 2 weeks later...