Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

who do i speak nicely to then mark or doc if i want to purchace some drums on a pallet to display on my layout at spalding (stillnot got conformation after sending back forms ru out there colin???) as every farm has them kicking about, how about some smaller 25l drums also

Doc I guess... I'll gladly make you a pallet and some bearers (or two) - but the drums are the high cost/time items I guess

who do i speak nicely to then mark or doc if i want to purchace some drums on a pallet to display on my layout at spalding (stillnot got conformation after sending back forms ru out there colin???) as every farm has them kicking about, how about some smaller 25l drums also

How many barrels do you want sparrow legs??

nowt wrong with ya cross bearers but were i work we have them stood up with a barrol pump in the top.

signatures are getting worse by the hour!! keep it up but dont dis jd's my old jd3040 outpulls my mf6270 work tractor! mf3000/3600 were the best ones, one of ours has 13500hrs and still going strong

nowt wrong with ya cross bearers but were i work we have them stood up with a barrol pump in the top.

signatures are getting worse by the hour!! keep it up but dont dis jd's my old jd3040 outpulls my mf6270 work tractor! mf3000/3600 were the best ones, one of ours has 13500hrs and still going strong

:'( :'( Oh yeah... *sniffs and blows his nose again * - Well how are they delivered then  ??? :'( :'(

on a lorry how do you think! the local dealer lays them down in a small trailer then rolls them onto a tyre then we put pallet tines at thetop to upright it onto a pallet as we only get one at a time, irish way i know but still, we did it like that when i was the delivery driver there going back 6 years ago. i will order a fewmore barrols and putsome on bearers to keep you happy as i can see the dummy getting ready to fly! HA HA (dont take offence im only messing with you)

Ours are all stood up too with barrel pumps, saves on waste and the risk of someone leaving a tap open.  ;) They arrive stood up on pallets of four and cling wrapped normally.

They look smart by the way Marky so no sniffling!

Great arn't they  ??? - Doc's a clever geezer and no mistaking... I reckon they have to be BP green - or JCB yellow - what do you think  ???

Sorry joined this tread a little late but they should be massey red cause they burn so much oil!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Does doc also make 1/32 oil??