huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks really good, Paul and an inspiration to Brushwood Shed owners everywhere ;)

Like the telegraph poles too - JDMan and his pins will put me out of business ;D ;D

ps just one thing... pleeeeeeeeeeease straighten out that power washer wand... I don't want everyone thinking he's supposed to be droopy ::):) :)

blimey, must keep an eye out for telegraph poles like that, and not climb them, usally they have 12000v on them, not 50v dc  :of :of :of :of :of :of  deffo leccy poles paul, not telephone ones  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  do look good mind

leccy poles it is sean

Looks really good, Paul and an inspiration to Brushwood Shed owners everywhere ;)

Like the telegraph poles too - JDMan and his pins will put me out of business ;D ;D

ps just one thing... pleeeeeeeeeeease straighten out that power washer wand... I don't want everyone thinking he's supposed to be droopy ::):) :)

just noticed that mandy,leave it with me

A lot of paint to wash with two Xerions in the yard, Paul. That will keep the man busy! Nice electric poles too, they'll turn out well I reckon mate.  :) :)

Oh and the droopy wand looks like it has been stiffened up. ... ahem!  :laugh:

A lot of paint to wash with two Xerions in the yard, Paul. That will keep the man busy! Nice electric poles too, they'll turn out well I reckon mate.  :) :)

Oh and the droopy wand looks like it has been stiffened up. ... ahem!  :laugh:

well if you have to be told to stiffen your wand it has to be said by a lady

thanks tim,for the concrete i use grey tile grout mixed with water and pva and then paint it on with a 2 inch brush,using the brush leaves a very realistic finish

Thanks Paul. Just updating manor farm and moved sheds etc. Can i buy the grey tile mixe in b&q

Archived