Spalding Model Tractor Show - 2nd October

Andy

When Mike said to me "You should have seen the t1ts behind Barry's stall" I thought he mean't Barry and his mate!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I nearly fell into me laptop then. ...  there would have been no saving me if I had!! (Or your missus!!!)  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a steal to have the UH prototypes on the FTF stand, Andy. Excellent work getting that sorted and the raffle was a nice touch as well.  :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of changing the UTS logo to that picture  ;)

wel ldont change it to a pic of you mate, would be the end of the company with a mug shot of you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

as for pammy, mmmmm maybe not, i preffer that air of mystery and shes way to nice a lady to do that

wel ldont change it to a picture of you mate, would be the end of the company with a mug shot of you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

as for pammy, mmmmm maybe not, i preffer that air of mystery and shes way to nice a lady to do that

Thank you, Sean... I'm glad someone appreciates my sensibilities ;):)

Oh boys, boys... ::)

... carry on... as Barry said, just like old times ;);D ;D ;D

All we need is Marcus Pedal Power with his wordsmithery and Old Ford/Massey with dry-humoured observations and you'd never know we'd all been here 6 years or more :D;D ;D

ps be nice to Lord F, Barry (really fed up with not being able to call you Chewy... can't you grow the beard back :-\ )... you know how sensitive he is :-*:-*

pps new nickname needed for Barry...

I love you Lord F... such a gentleman even when you're being rude ::);D ;D ;D

ps are you at Toytrac? You do have to be there, you know >:(  I might even make cakes ;)

I think Marky's had an interest in your buns for a long while so the chance to get his hands on them should get him there like a shot :P;D ;D

I think Marky's had an interest in your buns for a long while so the chance to get his hands on them should get him there like a shot :P;D ;D

agree there Gav!!! ;D ;D , now i remember the first time he laid eyes on them.......

Im glad I bought 2 McCormick Hawkhire show models for £28 each at Spalding as it appears they are now worth 50% more on ebay and at a well known model supplier ::)

My two now have front weights instead of linkages so I guess I will be asking for £50each when they finish their hire term on the carpet farm ;D

Im glad I bought 2 McCormick Hawkhire show models for £28 each at Spalding as it appears they are now worth 50% more on ebay and at a well known model supplier ::)

My two now have front weights instead of linkages so I guess I will be asking for £50each when they finish their hire term on the carpet farm ;D

what weights did you put on them??