Agritechnica models 2011!

AJH

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be interested in the lexion when its badged as a 770, grain tank will then be incorrect,let alone not open,but some plasticard would get round that,however on a model which i suspect will be expensive,having to do that is wrong,i will just wait until there are some more pictures

not sure how anyone can tell if they open or not form a picture that size to be honest? ???  does look a ok model overall, different with the tracs on

you are right there sean,my only gripe is that the grain lid is wrong if they rebadge the 750 to a 770,the 770 has lids like the lexion 600,but nobody has seen the 770 yet,only the 750,its on claases website shop

you are right there sean,my only gripe is that the grain lid is wrong if they rebadge the 750 to a 770,the 770 has lids like the lexion 600,but nobody has seen the 770 yet,only the 750,its on claases website shop

I'd be interested to know how you can tell that the grain tank lid is wrong on this model when it is closed...looking at pictures of the real 770 it looks pretty similar when closed to the 750. Obviously looks very different when open.

The reason for my guess on them being non-functional is that the last two Claas Harvester models in detailed form (the UH Tucano and Norev dominator) didn't have opening doors and normally in these promo pictures they like to show off as much detail as possible - so if things open and close they normally show it. Saying that, I also hope my guess is wrong! It will make for a better model if they open.

I should probably just be patient...and wait for some more pics to come out.

It would be good if we would have a 'no models in different colours' year for all model manufacturers. Getting a bit tired of all black, blue, red, green, yellow, orange, silver and pink models! It goes from interesting to bonkers  :-X

I'd be interested to know how you can tell that the grain tank lid is wrong on this model when it is closed...looking at pictures of the real 770 it looks pretty similar when closed to the 750. Obviously looks very different when open.

The reason for my guess on them being non-functional is that the last two Claas Harvester models in detailed form (the UH Tucano and Norev dominator) didn't have opening doors and normally in these promo pictures they like to show off as much detail as possible - so if things open and close they normally show it. Saying that, I also hope my guess is wrong! It will make for a better model if they open.

My sentiments exactly ;)

i will be interested in the lexion when its badged as a 770, grain tank will then be incorrect,let alone not open,but some plasticard would get round that,however on a model which i suspect will be expensive,having to do that is wrong,i will just wait until there are some more pictures

Unfortunately - a 750 badged as a 770 would not be accurate, as they are different machines - the 770 is approx a foot wider, and has a much larger engine, it is possible the model is a 770, badged as a 750, but then the 750 would be inaccurate...... ::)

news_detail_57.jpg

http://www.wiking.de/en/news/product/special-edition-models-at-the-2011-agritechnica.html

"More surprising 1:32 scale models from WIKING are also available at the exhibition – how about a visit to the original manufacturers? You’ll have to attend the show to see which models we are talking about! So “keep an eye open†while touring the Agritechnica exhibition – there’s plenty of excitement ahead!"