MF760 Combine.... plans to make a cardboard model..

As per the title... I've scanned each page and card of this model.. If you can print on cardboard ten you should be able to make this model I hope.... Some cards are double sided... that is... have colour on both sides... hopefully you can print on both sides to achieve the same on your own version... failing that, you'll just have to make a white version for now I guess... OR... print on red card perhaps...

Anyway... if you do have a go please post up your results - I won't be making mine as it's still 'virgin fresh'  :)

Instructions and things first...

Front cover...

MF760CombineModel_Page_01.jpg

Back Cover...

MF760CombineModel_Page_18.jpg

Inside flap of front cover...

MF760CombineModel_Page_03.jpg

Haven't seen one of these for years and then it was like "sorry lad haven't got any more "

So if its alright with you I'll have a go and post my efforts on here,  just have to get some ink for my printer and I'll be away.

It will be a nice break from the models I'm converting at the moment like my Britains 760 Combine where I'm making a Powerflow

header for well Trying to anyway .  :)

That is something special buddy!

Is there somebody how can print this a few more on cardboard? i am interested but can´t print on cardboard :'(

Thanks Johny.... I'll see what I can come up with mate... not sure what we have at work... or how to get a printer to print on card... but I'm sure it's possible somehow  :-\