Siku 2012

Jez

Some fascinating upcoming realeases from Siku there. Whilst very few of them hold any interest for my own personal collecting habits now, kudos to them for producing a model of one of Europe's finest modified tractor pullers....

http://www.greenmonster.de/index.php/ueber-team/tractoren

Some fascinating upcoming realeases from Siku there. Whilst very few of them hold any interest for my own personal collecting habits now, kudos to them for producing a model of one of Europe's finest modified tractor pullers....

http://www.greenmonster.de/index.php/ueber-team/tractoren

I had the good luck of seeing that up close when I was over in Holland at a Pull in September  8)

The pictures don't do it justice  :)

imagezll.jpg

Im noticing a trend with Britians and Siku new models here! Both seem to have or are going to bring out same JDs, New holland and Case tractors last year and the JD 6R, round baler aswell as new 9R artic on duals amongst other things this year. Is it coincidence or do they share information with each other!?! Im not complaining it just seems odd to me. Certainly know which versions I will be buying tho....

nothing there that really interests me  :(

why bring out a dog and kennel :laugh: surely a grass pick up header for the claas jaguar 960 would be a bigger seller

spot on there jamie,i must have sent siku loads of e mails over the last 2 years asking for grass header for the claas,still nothing and i bet im not the only one asking them for one

As usual they save the best for last!  JD6210R (will there be a Wiking version?) , Claas 950, RC controlled cultivator (to go behind my 8345R :)

Quadtrac 600 which will defo be better than Britains version (which is ok) because Siku use better quality materials ;)

And I bet that Lex 770TT will have an opening graintank unlike others I could mention ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Its a pity the Lexion TT doesn't come with a bigger header - the V900 is too narrow - more of a V827 isn't it? It does look as though its not just a straight repaint, the cab roof looks different. I suppose a bigger header would need a longer unloading spout as well.