Tractorworld 2012 - 3rd / 4th March 2012

Andy

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fantastic photos David, far better and sharper than mine, when I see you at Spalding I want a photography lesson ................pretty please :-*:-* :-*

Thanks ever so much Mike, appreciated. No problem at all i'll happily give you a few pointers. If you want, your more than welcome to a have play with my camera at Spalding. Really pleased with how these have come out and the performance of my current camera. I was perhaps fortunate to capture all of the indoor exhibits before midday which gave me a bit more of a chance to take "people free" photographs. Definitely worth chasing around like a "Yo-Yo" before it got really busy.

Just sorting through any duplicates I took from the auction before posting my final few sets of photos. :)

That's a mighty impressive collection of pictures David,must have taken hours to upload them all,thank you for doing it,

Regards

joe.

Thanks Joe and you're very welcome. Always enjoy sharing my photographic efforts on the forum and always endeavour to cover as many of the exhibits as possible whilst i'm at the events I attend. It was the first time i'd seen the photographs that i'd took on my computer screen today, so it's been nice to have a day sorting through them and seeing how they've come out.