Tractorworld 2012 - 3rd / 4th March 2012

Andy

Confirmed in the past few weeks is the first main machinery show of 2012, Tractorworld 2012, held at Malvern, Worcs.

Last year there was a dedicated model section with some fantastic layouts of which the same will be repeated for 2012. There will also be a show model produced again.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And not next door to me either Andy... I am not putting up with him snoring and breaking wind again all night  :of>:(

at least the others there actually went to the right room on fri or sat eve????  marky, and didnt spend 5 mins trying the wrong door, and conplaing to reception about a faulty door card :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see on the website that the bridge is closed at the weekend at upton upon severn, I had planned coming off at j8 and down the m50 to the 1st junction then across from there, so I guess the best way now is to come of at j9 Tewkesbury and cut across from there?

Off at Tewkesbury

Take the A438

Turn right onto B4208

Go through Wellend

Turn left onto Blackmore Park Road

car park will be on Left before next cross roads

It is simple, but then I do know the roads around there!!!

Edited by Barry