Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

have a uh 2620 here now, the limited one with cage wheels, and i have to say if the rest of the uh mf 2000 series are as good as this then we do have 1 good mf release from them, after a good look over i cant see to much wrong with it, and i recon the rear wheel, maybe even the fronts would be a good donor for the uh 3080, not huge float type, but hub wise its a pretty near match to the common ones out there

have a uh 2620 here now, the limited one with cage wheels, and i have to say if the rest of the uh mf 2000 series are as good as this then we do have 1 good mf release from them, after a good look over i cant see to much wrong with it, and i recon the rear wheel, maybe even the fronts would be a good donor for the uh 3080, not huge float type, but hub wise its a pretty near match to the common ones out there

I will pass my final judgement on the 690 and 390 once i've seen them in the flesh at a show. However on the basis of those photographs whilst clearly an improvement on the "leaked" pictures of the mock ups posted previously, they still don't look great.

• Like 1

i was looking on the mf e shop and they have the 2620,2640 in stock but the 2680 wont be out till the 10th of nov http://www.masseysho...s/X993040410600

http://www.masseyshop.com/epages/MF.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/MasseyFerguson/Products/X993040410700

http://www.masseysho...s/X993040410800

Edited by nathan

they have the 690 and 390 on to nath, and they still don't look right, the bonnet on the 690 should be level nigh on along the length, and that's got a slope on it like a ski jump at the winter Olympics,wasnt the first pic a 2wd version to????? rear wheels are way to large and the wrong hubs to ,the 390 looks a little better, but the rear wheels are again to big , hubs would pass mind

theres a difference between the right hubs though paul, and in all the 600 series i have seen and the ones i have driven none had that hub on it, and i bet if trissy went through all of howards yards none there would either, the uh 1250 would have been better ,maybe even the 2640 one looking at that its not far off, i know people change things but research and agco must have known that they aint right , its like putting the wheels of a uh deutz ttv on it, uh must have had something in the line up that would have gone better not that i am worried tyres and hubs you can swap, hugely wrong bonnet angles / shapes are harder to correct, with any luck it will just be a pop off and lift to the right angle ,refit with some super glue and a wedge in there ,well i hope so, if not i just wont buy it, i do not waste 40 odd quid on something that wrong ,