Moss Hill Farm

robertw1

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless Steve and Karen have a better idea call Warner Hall 01264 361307 and ask him to send you a form.

He may even take your booking over the phone. If you need a table (you do not have one of your own to take with you) there is a charge but he will tell you what it is as I cannot remember.

I have been looking at the form and I have one or two questions that you might be able to help with.

1. I cant see any think about entering the competition, so do I enter when I get there or do I have to get a different form.

2. how big are the tables they provide?

3. when it says "or stand space for my own layout" does this include space for you to have a chair?

4. when do I have to get there to set up?

5. do I have to pay for space?

Thanks for any help.

Hi Robert

1. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'exhibitors booking form' http://www.farmmodels.co.uk/tables/toytracabout.htm

2. If you have a 4 x 2ft layout it can be entered in the competition, I will have to confirm this, but if the layout is bigger than that, then a 4 x 2 section of it can be submitted for judging.

3. The tables are 4 x 2ft. You get a couple of chairs, but the layout size doesn't include these as part of your 'space'.

4. You can set up on the Saturday any time after 2pm.

5. I'll check the cost for you, as the form says 2 tables, but this year I think the space is the equivalent of one table for the competition entries, to encourage newcomers to 'have a go'.

I think that's everything, but I'm sure Steve will correct me if I've missed anything.

I will be arriving on Sunday around 8-8:30. You get in free it is just the table(s) you pay for (later in the day) if you need it/them. I usually bring my own table as I need 6 ft for my two cabinets to sit safely so if you do not need a table simply book stand space

I will be arriving on Sunday around 8-8:30. You get in free it is just the table(s) you pay for (later in the day) if you need it/them. I usually bring my own table as I need 6 ft for my two cabinets to sit safely so if you do not need a table simply book stand space

Thanks for the info. ;D

Just lovely, that yorkshire boarding is an arduous task mind isn't it?!! I did a big cattle building for Tim aka manorfarm and it took ages! For the spacing I used a piece of the strip I using end on as that is how I did it when I did a real barn. It's all coming along so well by the way!

Archived