Moss Hill Farm

robertw1

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the really positive comments, me and dad have just cut out a shelf for me to build the two more boards on. I think I am going to go with the farm shop idea I have worked out the barns that will be behind the shop but I am unsure of the floor plan of the shop at the moment. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Fab Robert. Those old lead hurdles still look good don't they. You obviously spend a lot of time sourcing less usual stuff for your model farm - rather than using all new models.One tip - if you ever want to use a mat paint for your figures, the Games Workshop stuff is brilliant and even covers plastic really well.

Fab Robert. Those old lead hurdles still look good don't they. You obviously spend a lot of time sourcing less usual stuff for your model farm - rather than using all new models.One tip - if you ever want to use a mat paint for your figures, the Games Workshop stuff is brilliant and even covers plastic really well.

Thanks they really don't look right in what I have painted them in but I do have some matt paint for them but it is getting round to repaint them. and as for the hurdles apart from 2 witch were my dads the other 20 I bough at this years Toytrac for £3, the man I bough them off was a really nice chap and even gave me a bag. ;D

The beds of straw is to try and prevent the calf's from getting pneumonia. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Some pictures of the farms main work horse the Massey Ferguson 5455

052-2.jpg

053-3.jpg

055-2.jpg

The salesman from the local dealer came round with his tale between his legs. he eventually admitted that the loader tractor that the farm bought wasn't going to becoming to the farm as the dealer has sold it to some one ells. The problem with this is that the old loader has already been sold to a farmer up the road. the Dave the salesman said that there is another coming in shortly, and that is better that the last one but for the same price, but I'm a bit unsure about the truth of that. >:(

058-3.jpg

061-2.jpg

Archived