Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

This arrived yesterday,all the way from Germany,

30000th3.jpg

Quite an immpressive model,but the least said about the chrome mirror and chute support the better,overall though,a very nice looking machine,goes really well with my black Claas Axion 820 and the big Fliegl,

30000th1.jpg

30000th6.jpg

30000th9a.jpg

Roll on silage time,should fairly clear the field's with this team,

30000th9b.jpg

30000th9c.jpg

Regards

Joe.

This arrived yesterday,all the way from Germany,

30000th3.jpg

Quite an immpressive model,but the least said about the chrome mirror and chute support the better,overall though,a very nice looking machine,goes really well with my black Claas Axion 820 and the big Fliegl,

30000th1.jpg

30000th6.jpg

30000th9a.jpg

Roll on silage time,should fairly clear the field's with this team,

30000th9b.jpg

30000th9c.jpg

Regards

Joe.

as always joe, great pictures from a supperb collection. i am in envy. ;)

I bought these earlier in the year but only took delivery last weekend. Lovely 1:64 scale items and in immaculate condition. Bought as one set but is really two. One chasing group of hounds and huntsmen/women (and the fox) and one standing group plus all the trees and shrubs. Superb

post-1145-0-64304000-1333721257_thumb.jp post-1145-0-89636600-1333721261_thumb.jp

I bought these earlier in the year but only took delivery last weekend. Lovely 1:64 scale items and in immaculate condition. Bought as one set but is really two. One chasing group of hounds and huntsmen/women (and the fox) and one standing group plus all the trees and shrubs. Superb

post-1145-0-64304000-1333721257_thumb.jp post-1145-0-89636600-1333721261_thumb.jp

Superb indeed! Lucky Sue.

Made in Dresden, Germany, in the 1930s, by Georg Heyde methinks.

this lovely mf 130 drill from ebay,£6.00

this lovely unboxed britains massey 130 drill,all complete with weights,and all decals are there,just a bit dusty

Are these the same purchase then Paul? I know there are at least 2 versions of this release.

Superb indeed! Lucky Sue.

Made in Dresden, Germany, in the 1930s, by Georg Heyde methinks.

They are in excellent condition, came in a 1953 coronation tin (collectable in its own right!). No makers mark on any of them but I do have another group with I bought a few years ago and reputed to be John Hill which are very similar

post-1145-0-68513400-1333777911_thumb.jp

They are in excellent condition, came in a 1953 coronation tin (collectable in its own right!). No makers mark on any of them but I do have another group with I bought a few years ago and reputed to be John Hill which are very similar

post-1145-0-68513400-1333777911_thumb.jp

I know sbout the Hill connection, but suspect they were made in Germany and bought in wholesale by JoHillCo and sold by them, or they bought the moulds.

They might have been made by another German company called Noris, instead of Heyde.

I know sbout the Hill connection, but suspect they were made in Germany and bought in wholesale by JoHillCo and sold by them, or they bought the moulds.

They might have been made by another German company called Noris, instead of Heyde.

The trees and shrubs, which also came with the figures, are totally different to any I have seen and some are 3 dimensional. It looks like it is going to be a case of intensive research!

Three Border Fine Arts tractors at the Lawrie and Symington Mart at Forfar today...didn't expect to get these three which have eluded my collection at the prices I got them for...so I'm well pleased with my acquisitions today...pictures tomorrow if weather fine :huh:

I went to a car boot and Brought a Challenger Python for £2.00 with no Box, A Claas Challenger for £10.00 and a Chrome mf 6480 Limited model for £0.20p

I'll give you £15 for the three ...... AND I'll even pay the postage! :D :D