Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

I bought this two / three weeks ago,but never liked the tyres / wheels on it,so rummaged through the spares box and fitted four new ones,these are actually 1/50th scale,but from a much bigger machine,a Komatsu W900 a 105 tonne machine,

NHloader001.jpg

NHloader003.jpg

NHloader004.jpg

luckily the two yellows are a very close match,

Regards

Joe.

• Like 2

Shopping today and looking in the second hand/ brick-a-brack shop purchased an Ertl precision Series 11 JD 8530. Never been out the box, complete with 'brochure' and 'medal' for £20. The owner of the shop has a small pile of UH tractors and machinery, he's had them for more than a year and hasn't sold any, prices too high but he's now reduced them all to £20 each, just had to have the JD at that price!

• Like 1

Shopping today and looking in the second hand/ brick-a-brack shop purchased an Ertl precision Series 11 JD 8530. Never been out the box, complete with 'brochure' and 'medal' for £20. The owner of the shop has a small pile of UH tractors and machinery, he's had them for more than a year and hasn't sold any, prices too high but he's now reduced them all to £20 each, just had to have the JD at that price!

:of  jealous!!!

Some models that I got through a friend. The first is a 1/16th? scale Ford 4000 (Pre-Force). It doesn't give any manufacturers name, maybe someone on here knows? They got the model new when they bought a Ford. Might have been a 4000 but possibly later.

The MF 3070 is Ros or maybe Yaxon? Again no manufacturer. He had two 3090's as well but this has a different decal, also smaller model, and a sticker at the back to replicate the fuel tank.

The New Holland TR combine is from Ertl and not quite 1/32 scale. Comes with the grain and maize header.

Last up is a Same Buffalo 130. Something for Robbo ;D . He got it from a dealer and never came out of the box. 1/43 scale?

If anyone is interested in any of these models let me know..

Edit: the Ford 4000 is Ertl I believe from what I can find on the internet. Seems there are quite a few versions.

post-755-0-88023600-1355344704_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-99746300-1355344737_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-97080700-1355344750_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-80078400-1355344754_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-99593300-1355344757_thumb.jpg

Edited by Niels

The two new UH Rolland BH 100 Trailers and a UH Manitou MI25D forklift from the Shepton Mallet Toyfair.

The trailers are really good I think, not too big and well detailed.

Edited by PDH
  • Like 1

any chance of some pics peter?? was considering the grain one, but wondfered do the top run of sides come off???  

Taking them out the box at the moment Sean. Just got the flatbed out, grain next. Sides on the grain are glued/screwed but a very simple job to remove/reduce in height. 

Looks like a peg and hole system for the sides (the chassis is the same for both trailers as I suspect you know) then four side and two doors for the grain trailer.

Photos probably tomorrow.

P