Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

I went to a car boot and Brought a Challenger Python for £2.00 with no Box, A Claas Challenger for £10.00 and a Chrome mf 6480 Limited model for £0.20p

did you try and bargin ;D or just RUN when you bought them

I went to a car boot and Brought a Challenger Python for £2.00 with no Box, A Claas Challenger for £10.00 and a Chrome mf 6480 Limited model for £0.20p

is this the python you have for sale in the ftf classifieds? if it is, thats some profit margin. :of

Latest additions to the collection:

Beinlich Monosun II irrigator (Replicagri)

John Deere 9560R (Siku)

Oliver articulated from NTFS (Ertl)

Fendt 724 Vario (Schuco)

Fendt Xylon 625 (Weise Toys)

International 1055 (Replicagri)

these 2 from a local masey dealer,well not a massey dealer anymore!!!!!!! talking to the guys up there and massey are shedding lots of dealers,up to 30% going apparently,they met all targets etc,but it seems massey just want large dealers now,anyway ,back to the models,mf 8690 on duals and mf 169 in dealer box,dont usually see a lot of the 169 in dealer boxes,dont know why,not a good deal as newhollandT7050 a few posts back,but 20% off with out asking,they have left in 1/32 1x 169 baler,4 8690 dual wheel models and 1 mf 5480,other mf stuff in different scales but not much,

post-1769-0-34209500-1334162676_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-61016900-1334162692_thumb.jp

Today's eBay purchases were:

Farm toys: A kissing/wicket gate & fence unit in approx 40mm scale (model rail O guage) made by Kemlows circa 1953-60 and some Britains/Herald farm people bought from Mandy. The lot included one of the girl with bucket, plastic version (#813) of the previous lead item (#747). i already have 4 of these, but get more if I can reasonably cheap because when Jonathan Stephens eventually produces his 'study' of this item, I'm sure he'll be telling us there are at least two dozen colour/mould variations.

Toys, but not farm: A Britains lead Confederate from their 2nd quality range and a lot of 4 plastic Britains 'Eyes Right' Scots Guards.

Farm related, but not toys: A Poultry Club of Great Britain bronze medal (poultry show prize) in a case, probably 1930s.

Was at a car booty during the weekend and picked up a Siku JD 6820 with loader,Siku Claas 697 ATZ & a Britains MF 6290. All for under 5 euro. They are not the most detailed models, but were in very good nick ,clean & unscratched bar the MF had one of its mirrors missing. But i can make a new mirror for it. Not bad I reccon. 8)