Whats your latest general buy 2012?

Why am I getting a scene from the film "Little Nicky" pop into my mind..... ;D  ;D

perhaps if i hadnt said dont ask, brothers girlfriends pregnant and seems to have developed a taste for pineapple, or so they say, 

A large solid pine dresser off ebay, been after one for a couple of years now, probably a bit bigger than I originally wanted but its only in the neighbouring village so not going to cost much to collect

Hilti TE 7A 36v cordless hammer drill, 2 batteries, full set of bits, dust extractor device do da thing, Hilti SF 22a cordless drill driver, dust pan and brush for cleaning out the van, and some tools for replacing my iphone 5 screen

Whilst Christmas shopping for food and presents today at Costco Westhill I was in the chocolate's section and had a laugh when I saw a box of 48 Cabury's Cream Eggs for £ 13.49 + VAT...well that's only 34 pence each so I thought with a sell by date of 31/07/2013 I might as well buy some for Easter...although I suspect some may be used as First Footing presents ;D  ;D

Paul have you thought abot 1/87 scale farm models to go with your Hornby stuff? Make a superb layout, Richie on here had a Virgin Intercity 125 going through one of his layouts if you remember.

We have been buying all sorts to finish of the front bedroom, bedside lamps and ceiling light, curtains and poles, tie backs, bedding, the bed we got.before Christmas at a closing down sale. Tomorrow hopefully we'll get a mattress and pillows and we'll be done!

laminate flooring from b&q for the dining room, at a very good cheap price, last 8 packs, discontinued range, was 39 quid a pack, bought for 17 a pack, plus the extra 15% off for spending over 50 quid today , they must have found a few extra packs out the back, as when we looked thursday eve, they only had 4 packs left, and she wants it as it matches the front room so was kind of disapointed thursday