ROS 2012

AJH

I was just going to say the shade of blue should be Millenium blue,- brighter than Ford Tractor Blue. It was this "A" series when the change was first implemented. This certainly doesn't look correct to me.

I wonder if the Super-Steer has been engineered into the model.

Edited by NIGEL FORD

I see Joskin now have the Cargo Track up and running,be interesting to see if R O S bring out a model of it as it is compatible with all the other Joskin implements,can't say I'm overly fond of the styling,but it would make an interesting addition to the collection.

http://www.joskin.com/?page=cargo-track&user_lang=en

Joskin%20Cargo%20Track%201_zpse3cfb8b5.jpg

Joskin%20Cargo%20Track%202_zps9cee2fd8.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I think it would be more up to Veldhuizen Wagenbouw to have a model build of their Hover/Cargo Track Joe. It is their machine and all Joskin did was slot a muck spreader on top. It is a fairly small Dutch firm so I doubt they would have much budget to fund a model like this. Also I don't know how many they would sell worldwide..

http://www.hovertrack.nl/

Edited by Niels
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When will that fiat be out atte? 8)

A number of traders had them for sale at Spalding today Ol, alongside the orange 2wd example. I was very impressed with both models. They looked very well put together and it's nice to see these models equipped with opening doors and rear windows. Big thumbs up from me ROS. Both models are definitely on a future wanted list of mine. :)

• Like 1

I was just going to say the shade of blue should be Millenium blue,- brighter than Ford Tractor Blue. It was this "A" series when the change was first implemented. This certainly doesn't look correct to me.

I wonder if the Super-Steer has been engineered into the model.

The 8770A has Super-Steer but you can pose it without it.

I bought a third ROS Joskin muck spreader yesterday as one of the dutch stands at Spalding were giving it away for £20 :of the uk guys wanted around £40 each for the same model >:(

I can only assume the Dutch get Joskin gear at favourable rates due to them being a local company ???

The great thing about these model spreaders is the high quality detailing and the fact that the real machines are actually sold into the UK so you may see one working here :)

When you come to Zwolle it is usually the French who are the cheapest but it might just as well be the Germans. It varies and when the end of the/a show gets closer some like to reduce their prices and rather go home without money than with stock. This does kill the market for others.

• 2 weeks later...

When you come to Zwolle it is usually the French who are the cheapest but it might just as well be the Germans. It varies and when the end of the/a show gets closer some like to reduce their prices and rather go home without money than with stock. This does kill the market for others.

indeed neils, saturday afternoon is great for a few bargins in the small hall

having bought the grimme spud harvester i was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about a destoner being done . would be nice to have a matching destoner

Couldn't agree more.....i'd buy that for a dollar!

DOllar.jpg

Edited by Barry
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...