Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spose I better start building a parlour! ::)

And a new workshop ::) ::)

Mandy, you know I cannot praise the work you put into your business enough. It's all superb and bar the odd continental site, there is very little out there for carpet farmers and when you look about even Scalextric and wargaming don't offer a great deal but your range cater well for those too!

Thanks Ben, Tris and Painter (sorry rubbish remembering names). Your comments are really encouraging. The toolboxes will be aimed at the Scalextric market as well as model farming. The milk cooling tank was a request last year by one of my French customers. Most of the ideas are from you guys telling me what you need... so a big debt of gratitude to you all :-*:-*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Toy and Collectors Fairs

(HLT with either be attending or dealers at the following shows. Please contact me for the further details hollylovestoys@live.co.uk).

30th September, Shepton Mallet Toy Train & Collectors' Fair, Bath & West Showground

7th October Spalding Model Tractor Show, Springfield Centre, Spalding, Lincs

14th October Toytrac, Wincanton, Somerset

4th November, Westpoint, Exeter

17th and 18th November LCN, Zwolle, Netherlands

(Please note: dates are subject to change)

after seeing your pallets of spuds/feed bags i started thinking , would you be able to make pallets of black veg boxes for carrying carrots/cauliflowers/cabbages etc. its amazing what you think about when your driving home ::) ::)::)

after seeing your pallets of spuds/feed bags i started thinking , would you be able to make pallets of black veg boxes for carrying carrots/cauliflowers/cabbages etc. its amazing what you think about when your driving home ::) ::)::)

If you have some pics Nathan, I'll take a look. Thanks Mandy

Thank Nathan. Hillview sent me some pics as well, so I'll look at fitting them into next year's schedule.

thanks mandy.On hillviews layout they would look amazing too. veg farming is very much let down by the hobby.

thanks mandy.On hillviews layout they would look amazing too. veg farming is very much let down by the hobby.

Funnily enough we had some cabbage crates made last year, but they weren't quite what I wanted. We'll perhaps get them re-done as part of next year's products.

We've brought out some farm signs. Personally, I'm please with the results (although they did work out a bit dearer than anticipated, which seems to be the case with metal at the moment :-[ ). You can have any design or just plain brown and these are a couple I put together earlier. The great thing about them is that your sign will be unique to your farm :)

WM075FARMSIGN-.jpg

WM075FARMSIGN.jpg

Archived