Hlt Miniatures

As well as our own 1:32 scale diorama figures and accessories, we also stock:

Building Materials (Plastruct, Agrigio, Minia_cn)

Obsolete and Vintage Models

Juweela

Kids Globe

Javis

Expo

Woodland Scenics

K & M Scenics

ID Backscenes.

And lots more :)

We're also mega friendly and love to chat about our model farms (rather too much, probably) ::):laugh:

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just an idea, but why don't you start making wood kits for small buildings, houses, etc like you have done with the pig arks and workshop shelving?

and liking the fuel tank, looks very nice as it is, will look better with color!

Hi Ben

An excellent idea (we thought!), but no-one else seems to want them (we have a farm labourers bungalow in the planning stages) :'(

I haven't given up the idea, but I'm not sure what puts people off wood ( :-

Hi Ben

An excellent idea (we thought!), but no-one else seems to want them (we have a farm labourers bungalow in the planning stages) :'(

I haven't given up the idea, but I'm not sure what puts people off wood ( :-

I like the sound of this, and other farm buildings in kit form :) .

Some may not like the wood idea if their displays are outside in a garage or shed for example, moist air can play havoc with thin wood.

is that all mandy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: got to be more surley my flower ,looking good i must say, tanks a bit to new for me, but will fit in nicely with more modern layouts

Not all Sean. We have loads of new stuff coming out this year (over 25 products), but these items are the first up :)

and if people dont like the appearance of wood they can cover it up with effect paper or other materials :)

From what I've seen in military modelling some amazing effects can be achieved. This is a 28mm example of a finished model by the company I use for our farm models:

Rorkes-Drift-preview.jpg

They are a fuel tank in their own right, usually have a pump, metering unit and filtration system in them for high speed re-fueling with clean fuel.

Thanks for that. Might do one later on. I didn't know what it was called, but I did look at doing that initially, but then thought if I made an ordinary oil tank in the first instance, it could be used outside the farmhouse as well :)

Thanks for that. Might do one later on. I didn't know what it was called, but I did look at doing that initially, but then thought if I made an ordinary oil tank in the first instance, it could be used outside the farmhouse as well :)

Thats exactly why I'm looking forward to its release when finished :) :)

fantastic additions again Mandy! , looks like i will be spending my Spalding "allowance" for 33-50% at your stall coming April :of LOOOOOVVVVEEEE the Oil tank, and that Bovine sprayer is a must have :D

Thanks for your comments, Wil. Always great to see you and Kat :)

Here's a sneak preview of our prototypes for:

The Electrics Pack (plugs and sockets are on sprues, fuse box, jump leads and extension reel). This pack will be suitable for 2-pin euro fittings and 3-pin UK.

CCTV camera

Aluminium ladder

1:50 scale pallet (for our new range of stacks of sacks).

Guillotine gate that will be part of our sheep race

DSCF8662.jpg

DSCF8678.jpg

DSCF8682.jpg

Archived