Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right Auntie Sue... I am NOT employing you as my apprentice... spreading tools over a bench ! .. whatever next !!! .. please wipe them with rag and return them to where you found them immediately after use. Honestly... I'd have been sacked for that 'back in the good old days' when I was an apprentice. ... although in my day there was no such thing as a Snap On box... we all had big cantelever boxes that came supplied with a tow hook and casters.

Aaah, but if you notice Auntie Sue has overcome this problem buy glueing the tools down... they'll never untidy now :)

Aaah, but if you notice Auntie Sue has overcome this problem buy glueing the tools down... they'll never untidy now :)

Actually not glue - i tiny bit of blu-tack on a piece of clear plastic. That means I can move them around but not lose any. There are some in the toolbox.

Right Auntie Sue... I am NOT employing you as my apprentice... spreading tools over a bench ! .. whatever next !!! .. please wipe them with rag and return them to where you found them immediately after use. Honestly... I'd have been sacked for that 'back in the good old days' when I was an apprentice. ... although in my day there was no such thing as a Snap On box... we all had big cantelever boxes that came supplied with a tow hook and casters.

Not me spreading them around.... Honest! The engineer had been working on the tractor! It was Sean who first mentioned "spread on the bench"

Cantelever boxes. Those are the ones that you ALWAYS get your fingers in between, right? ::)

Indeed the very same Niels... nasty things that bite... I lost count of the blackened nails I had due to nipping in the blasted lids mate ...

Auntie Sue... Liking the blutack idea... very clever... and we blame Sean for everything on here.. so all is forgiven... your overalls are in the tumbledryer and should be ready by the time you've made the tea :P

Ladders have arrived today, folks (won't be released until next, as I'm waiting for the new HLT packaging to arrive). Well, I'm thrilled to bits with them. Really high detail and they work perfectly. Fully extended 26cms. Price £12.

slide5.jpg

What we need now is a man to CLIMB the ladder (or into a tractor, cart, window >:D or whatever )

I'm scared of heights, Sue. Naturally!

Those ladders look fantastic, Mandy. Really smart. :)

I'm scared of heights, Sue. Naturally!

Those ladders look fantastic, Mandy. Really smart. :)

Typical! My husband always sent me up ladders although I have to say he always stood guard at the bottom - except when a large amount of tree that was caught on the telephone and incoming power lines finally came free.....

... I followed grandfathers advice and flattened myself firmly on the ladder as the tree slid over me on the grounds it was safer to come down with the ladder than away from it. Ladder never moved but Stu had to run for it!

Ooh that is an idea - what about a running man, Mandy

Typical! My husband always sent me up ladders although I have to say he always stood guard at the bottom - except when a large amount of tree that was caught on the telephone and incoming power lines finally came free.....

... I followed grandfathers advice and flattened myself firmly on the ladder as the tree slid over me on the grounds it was safer to come down with the ladder than away from it. Ladder never moved but Stu had to run for it!

Ooh that is an idea - what about a running man, Mandy

My ex used to send me up! Never forget once the ladder wasn't even against the wall properly when I was removing ivy from the guttering and he just said 'don't worry it'll straighten out when your reach the top!' :of

Good idea about the climbing man... think he's on the second half production run :)

Quality, even more quality infact. Will they have absorbant mats in too for those people who don't wipe off their oily tools?

(And no rude jokes about an oily tool from you Mark either! :laugh: )

Oil tank now ready. It includes decals for both diesel fuel and heating oil so you can choose what you want to use it for. For use as a diesel tank you have a nozzle and hose included, which need a small amount of self-assembly (ie glueing the hose into a pre-drilled hole, as shown here). Price £18 :

WM061OilTank-.jpg

Archived