Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The List is endless from them guys, will you be able to order in other bits when you order to mandy? Clearly you can't stock everything, sometimes his postage prices don't warrant the order I have found, not for a 10 euro part

The List is endless from them guys, will you be able to order in other bits when you order to mandy? Clearly you can't stock everything, sometimes his postage prices don't warrant the order I have found, not for a 10 euro part

I'm not sure what to order to be honest, Sean - I'm trying to get a feel for what sort of things you guys want before I put in an order, but I hope to have plenty for Spalding :-)

I have had a few artisan32 bits from farmmodels, is that something you are looking at stocking or is it only farmmodels own stuff?

It's specifically the artisan32 bits, Martin - they won't sell to me directly so I have to buy via farmmodels :-(

It's specifically the artisan32 bits, Martin - they won't sell to me directly so I have to buy via farmmodels :-(

It's not like the French to be awkward!

The 2wd axles might sell well and as said previously lights, beacons and front and rear linkages.

is there anything dio wise that they do and  you don't mandy?? maybe complement your range, when it comes to the spare / conversion  parts etc you will never please everyone ,a good few people in the uk have tried selling parts ,uh mainly   and most give up after a while, sticking to broken models to break , but having access to their parts range via you, would be a good idea, as you can order them in within  a normal  bulk order you make. overall it will save us money postage wise and make you money hopefully , as I said ,I wanted a few bits the other day, only small bit l, the total parts wise came to 15 odd euros, and they then wanted 17 odd euros postage so it doesn't stack up .

is there anything dio wise that they do and  you don't mandy?? maybe complement your range, when it comes to the spare / conversion  parts etc you will never please everyone ,a good few people in the uk have tried selling parts ,uh mainly   and most give up after a while, sticking to broken models to break , but having access to their parts range via you, would be a good idea, as you can order them in within  a normal  bulk order you make. overall it will save us money postage wise and make you money hopefully , as I said ,I wanted a few bits the other day, only small bit l, the total parts wise came to 15 odd euros, and they then wanted 17 odd euros postage so it doesn't stack up .

Yes, Sean I agree. I'll can only give it a try and see how we get on - the parts will be dearer through me, as the discount is very small, but as you say, the postage will make big a lot cheaper to make up for it. Thanks for your advice :)

• 3 months later...

Well, this is an apology because I've been neglecting FTF (and Andy and Model Farmer magazine), owing to lots happening at home. But, I'm back now and hope to be more active and look forward to seeing all your amazing work on here. Nice to be back... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Topper is very nice, £65 for a kit though....

Archived