Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same cans would also serve as pesticide cans as well of course.. I could get you lots of examples of decals.. Perhaps the main manufacturers may want a keying made of them even ? Just a thought

Mark, should that be keyring, or is keying something else (genuine question as keying might be something I don't know about!!!)

But if you did mean keyring, that is genius! :D

Oops... I meant KeyRing mate... sorry... my bad :-[

You could have the little eye cast in... and simply shave it off for 'regular use' .... just a thought... from a bloody genius... who's just come up with thought number 1, thought house, thought street, off thought avenue, thoughtville, thoughtburyshire

:-*

Anyone else... I'd charge... Mandy.. a kiss is all I need ;):-*:P

More new things!

CCTV Camera set - cameras even swivel so you can position them properly! Set includes CCTV warning decals Price £7.25 for a pack of 3:

WM057CCTVCamera.jpg

Fuse Box - Complete with decal. £3.50

WM061FuseBox.jpg

Large feed trough with feed - Price £5.00

WM060LargeFeedTrough.jpg

New kit looks very dapper Mandy, when will the toolboxes be available to purchase and what will be the exact dimensions please?

Oliver

The toolboxes will be about 6 weeks away, so I probably won't have them for Spalding. As soon as I receive the prototypes I'll post them up with dimensions, Oliver.

Just a thought mandy but what about a gas gun to get rid of the birds or a small hay rack to go in animal pens.. Have to say i'm looking forward to recievin the order i put through last night.

i hate making choices, but with the amount of stuff you are bringing out into the model diorama world, i kinda have to ;)

do you also stock Juweela bricks/rooftiles/potatoes/sugarbeets?

I stock the potatoes and beets, Wil, but I don't think the bricks would sell over here :-

Just a thought mandy but what about a gas gun to get rid of the birds or a small hay rack to go in animal pens.. Have to say i'm looking forward to recievin the order i put through last night.

Not a bad idea, Peter - we used one on the farm. Thanks for your order - you're the first to buy the sheep equipment so let me know what you think. I will make extra hurdles available too, shortly, as don't expect four will be enough :)

Mandy,

I see you don't have any poultry in your farm animals range, apart from the few US imports.

You know where to send your model designer guy to get accurate info on various breeds........

Remember, thousands of 'hobby farmers' keep (real live) pure breed poultry, more so than any other livestock, for the simple reason that more people have space to keep a few chooks than bigger livestock. We see the level of interest at all the summer agricultural shows, where the poultry show tent is continually packed with people.

Archived