Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And jars for the milk although most modern parlours dont use em they'd be great for an older parlour

Cups/clusters for milking cows would be realy handy and would go with the milk vat well Mandy.

A little 'spur of the moment' figure we decided to add for this year. This is the prototype (shown on the crawler board that will be part of the toolbox set). The only thing I'm not sure about is the footwear - our sculptor has put him in dealer boots, but what do you guys where on your feet around the workshop?

His gripping hand will be empty so you can put whatever you want (we've used a spanner from our toolbox and tools set here).

001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

best add a cushion to that trolly mandy, if hes a ford guy he will be on there more times than his bed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,looks good mind, would guess the footwear would pass for most, my uncle wears boots something like that for field and workshop time ,

best add a cushion to that trolly mandy, if hes a ford guy he will be on there more times than his bed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,looks good mind, would guess the footwear would pass for most, my uncle wears boots something like that for field and workshop time ,

Cushions haven't arrived yet, Sean - should be here Monday (and you think I'm joking!)

Re: the figures footwear, Mandy. He is not in dealer boots from what I can tell, more like wellies or rigger boots (tipper slippers :D ) but dealer boots would have been perfect.... Nothing major though, at least as he is two options are possible.

That tank looks awesome!

Archived