Schuco 2012

AJH

Schuco's photoshop department have been busy! Or a very keen model collector/seller. The IH will be the cross over version and probably stay very much like that only black chassis and silver rims. If they leave the mudguards red then it will be a UK 12/14 as the Continental ones all had half red half black mudguards. We'll just have to wait and see.

Meanwhile I will sit in a corner and be very annoyed that I just started to build a red Fortschritt ZT :'(

Jd will be coming my way , always had a soft spot for the older sg cabbed ones , when they first appeared arround us they seemed very futuristic to me as a young one

For me its the Intrac. A local contractor had one mowing out at silage and I've been pondering buying the Tyro toys kit for years. The Schuco one is definitely coming my way, and will be hitched to a front mounted and a rear trailed mower.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i asume thats stil la prototype pic of the jd??? the glass looks fuzzy in finish, seem to be seeing loads of "shots" of it like that , are they having problems with it maybe???? seems to have been a long time since it was anounced and usally by now we ave seen finiosh model shots

Yes Chubs thats a prototype, the finish will be the same as the 3120.

As to problems who knows but they haven't produced production runs of the current range for a while, things like the Fendt 724 are only available through the dealerships and its the case with a few of the other brands too