Schuco 2012

AJH

I liked the idea of the Deutz Intrac until I saw this photo, it is the right colouration for an MB Trac but the Deutz versions I have seen are always the standard green colour, I am not keen on that one :'( :'(

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Any sign of the 4955 been released?

the word on the street is that schuco are having major supply issues at the moment. a well placed dealer told me only yesterday that the new schucos could still be a while away yet, even if AT ALL!!. fingers crossed they get it sorted out.

• 4 weeks later...

Ever had the feeling someones copied your work?? I changed all the grey paint for correct shades on my convo and narrowed the rear wheel track, just as Schuco have with this upgrade! Just goes to show that the manufacturers do look at this forum I guess and that copying is the sincerest form of flattery ;D

They actually had one of these 724s in the MF dealers last week and I could see all the changes made but I couldnt be arsed to buy one and then flog it on ebay so bought myself a second MF7624 to replace the Fendt820 on the fleet instead ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

same here. Original colour is my favorite. The only time I actually liked another colour on a tractor was the Burgundy Fendt, but green is still better. Speaking of that 724 the new and old versions are like two models from a different World. One has to wonder what made them even think about releasing the 724 in that awfull first version.

instead of re-painting an old deutz model that has been out for some time now, why dont schuco get their backsides in gear and deliver the new deere!!

they will chris, in a very fetching black and chrome finish i bet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , that model may well have worked, along with the fendt they did last year, if they left the chrome wheels off and a few other bling bits , sure plain silver would have done, as we have seen on a few other black edition models, just why they thought all that would work i guess we wil never know
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...